• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Giga Chikadze on Barboza "We are on different levels" Will "turn Edson into a wrestler".

Gigaty!!

family-guy-giggity.gif

{<jordan}

I can't believe you're still posting here after how badly you got clowned. Just go back to spamming gifs in the PBPs for likes and leave the real discussions for the rest of us who actually watch fights.
Clowned? You must have me confused with one of your fellow little rats. I see you still never learn. So, is that all you have to say about once again being wrong? Trying to deflect?
What a joker. That’s ok.. In case you didn’t realize. We can all SEE your lame posts.

Clowned? You must have me confused with one of your fellow little rats. I see you still never learn. So, is that all you have to say about once again being wrong? Trying to deflect?
What a joker. That’s ok.. In case you didn’t realize. We can all SEE your lame posts.

What exactly was I wrong about here, idiot? Yeah, everyone can see my posts because I didn't make my profile private like you did after you had another meltdown.

Are you saying you took "a loss gracefully" when you abandoned one your embarrassing Conor threads after getting verbally eviscerated?

What exactly was I wrong about here, idiot? Yeah, everyone can see my posts because I didn't make my profile private like you did after you had another meltdown.

Are you saying you took "a loss gracefully" when you abandoned one your embarrassing Conor threads after getting verbally eviscerated?
Actually one extremely creepy motherfucker made a totally inappropriate post on my profile. So I blocked the rest of the creeps from doing the same thing.

I don’t care what you have to say. I speak the truth. And when was the like purge? I was lurking but hadn’t quite joined at that time? Well it was definitely before I joined. Yet look at the likes you get from your kind. As compared to the likes I get from the thinking people on the site. There really is no comparison. And I don’t post gifs in the pbp. Just one.. that counts as my in gif, and accompanies my Tapology card.

You seem to think you hold some kind of sway over me? Well you’re dreaming about that. I’m sorry if I put down your hero on the weekly. Maybe you should get a better hero?

And apparently you didn’t realize you can view every post and thread a poster makes.. Even if their profile is private?? Yeah, I’m not surprised. You clearly aren’t too bright.

Pro tip.. click on their name. Then close the profile part. There is then a menu that says .. Find all posts.. Find all threads. Get somebody with a clue to help you out.

Last edited:
Actually one extremely creepy motherfucker made a totally inappropriate post on my profile. So I blocked the rest of the creeps from doing the same thing.

I don’t care what you have to say. I speak the truth. And when was the like purge? I was lurking but hadn’t quite joined at that time? Well it was definitely before I joined. Yet look at the likes you get from your kind. As compared to the likes I get from the thinking people on the site. There really is no comparison. And I don’t post gifs in the pbp. Just one.. that counts as my in gif, and accompanies my Tapology card.

You seem to think you hold some kind of sway over me? Well you’re dreaming about that. I’m sorry if I put down your hero on the weekly. Maybe you should get a better hero?

And apparently you didn’t realize you can view every post and thread a poster makes.. Even if their profile is private?? Yeah, I’m not surprised. You clearly aren’t too bright.

I'm sorry to hear that. You came into this thread to tell me I was wrong about something, when all I did was post actual stats of Giga's record, what the fuck are you talking about now? My hero? Edson Barbosa?

The "like purge" was around March/April 2020. I don't even pay attention to who gives me likes unless its @Wadtucket so what are babbling about this time?

Now, back to the original topic, would you care to tell me what I said about Giga Chikadze that was incorrect?

People really need to learn this: DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE GEORGIANS!

Brazil had their glory for a long time, it's old news now though. All these Georgians that have been signed lately are technical AND warriors.

Pro tip.. click on their name. Then close the profile part. There is then a menu that says .. Find all posts.. Find all threads. Get somebody with a clue to help you out.
So you got triggered by a post on a fight form.
Did you die your hair blue aswell?

Yo Homey - nice call. I was 100% wrong on this and you nailed it. I thought my rationale was calibrated well and the sample size factor was also clearly on my side but the logic be damned you nailed the outcome while I was literally exact opposite.

In fairness, I didn't say it couldn't happen. I said I had to see it to believe it. Well bruh, I dun seen it. Again, great call.

Good thing I'm a "white belt" with a "noob" or "casual" account. Makes the decision of whether to hide behind a new username or face the embarrassment head-on an easy call ;) lol

GG's.

Shout out to this white belt and the others in here who thought Giga wasn't going to style on Barboza.

Thanks for playing.

Sherdog where the majory of self proclaimed long time MMA fans (hardcore fans) have no idea what they're talking about.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back