GIF Request - Maximo Blanco's opening move

I dont think that looks too bad, at no point did it seem like Blanco was wanting to touch gloves.

Ogle's a tough fucker, but he should be cut now, his record in the UFC is just no good really.

Blanco didn't do anything wrong by the looks of it. It reminds me of Werdum-Overeem I

It's almost like we should have someone in a position of authority say something like "touch gloves now, go back to your corner and come out ready to fight"

I've used the same referee instruction argument before I realized they only do the pre fight instructions for the main event only.

Ogle also didn't put his hand out immediately. He came forward quickly and then put his hand out. I still usually side with the glove toucher, but in this case with all the talking he supposedly did, it's kinda both their faults.

When someone puts their glove up, the other fighter is in no way obligated to reciprocate. Faking a glove touch is dirty, but if you want to start the fight with a fucking flying kick, you don't have to stop for a fist bump. That was on the level.

ahaha agreed 100%

i loved it

I really don't like unsportsman like behaviour but I don't have an issue with this one.

If they each signalled a glove touch before the fight started (as many fighters do) it would be different, but till I see that no issue.

Its quite common in muay thai. Not a big deal, guys

I can't believe all the hate for Blanco. It's to obvious that Ogle puts out his hand to stop the rush. I sort of wish that knocked him out. To see all these people complaining about a non-dirty move be even more pissed. I think you guys were just expecting Blanco to do something dirty and this was the best you could do.

No, it's not.

trying to touch gloves after the fight has started is so stupid... protect yourself at all times

lol@this coming from someone with an avatar of a man who went to prison for multiple violent street assaults on innocent people, including women.

Just pure lol.

The move was awesome, talk shit get hit. Shouldnt have been talking shit to the guy then expect a glove touch.

Seems like TheComebackKid is making some friends. Weird that you are being a prick.

Just kidding, you always are.

that was cool

touching gloves is before fighting, when the referee offers it

after the bell it

e55nzk.jpg

That was a brogue kick (bicycle kick) if i ever saw one

sheamus-brogue-kick-o.gif

What blanco did was okay
you wanna see some shady stuff, manny G is your man

Manny.gif

Honestly its only 70~% clear that he was going to touch gloves. A little cheap yes but dirty no not quite. However the dude above...thats some dirty shit

This was not a Colton Smith caliber shenanigan. He just sprinted across the ring and jumped into a front kick. Ogle should have seen that coming by the way he was running at him.

Blanco's a beast. Ogle is a tough motherfucker though.

Whenever somebody charges at me at full speed with their war face on, I also think that they must be just dying to touch gloves with me.

Not a fan of sucker punches (or kicks), but that wasn't one.

I don't know,but when if comes charging like a mad men at me,i don' t think he's going to touch gloves...

It's not like Blanco threw his hand out walking towards Ogle and then hit him all of a sudden.

It's almost like we should have someone in a position of authority say something like "touch gloves now, go back to your corner and come out ready to fight"

LOL!
Great minds think alike.

Back