GIF Request - Maximo Blanco's opening move

"This guy is charging at me, i better see if he wants to touch gloves"

Lol at the people getting sand in their vaginas over this.

Not even a big deal. Ogle had it coming.

I would've preferred Blanco just shake his head no at the glove touch offer ala Beltran/Johnson but I don't blame him at all. I'd much rather a few people get knocked out or hurt in the opening seconds than have that stupid glove touching tradition after the fucking fight has already started continue on forever. Hopefully someone hits a trip from the clinch the next time there's a 3rd or 5th round hug attempt so I'll never have to see that shit again either.

Dude c'mon, touching gloves during the fight is pretty ridiculous. Just fight.
No, touching gloves is all good, and sucker punching is a scumbag move. But thinking that somebody is going stop to touch gloves with you when they're charging at you at full speed is pretty stupid. No shame on Blanco for this one.

Kind of dirtbag move, but I have to say I am getting a bit repulsed by the hugging etc on the clock.

Though touching gloves is good manners, but the hugging for 10secs on some matches is just shit. Do that on the after party in a bar or something.

Also talk mad shit, then try to be all good O_O

Edit: Also the great Don Frye would say, its a fucking fight, what do you expect.

Did he indicate he was going to touch gloves before the start? Because from what I see in that gif he just charged in and threw the kick. It doesn't even look like the other fighter was definitely going for a glove touch there to be honest. There is no obligation to touch gloves after the fight starts.
This for sure. It looks more as if Ogle just had both of his hands up (notice his right hand held high in a defensive manner too) than he was going for a glove-touch. Especially seeing as how Blanco is basically running straight at him rather than walking with his hand out for a fake glove-touch or something.

I didn't see the fight, but judging from the gif, nothing is wrong. He didn't fake that he was going touch gloves. I'm surprised, along with a few others here, that people are shitting on Blanco.

I agree hugging in the middle of rounds because of how your opponent threw a flashy kick/punch and missed is stupid. Or when they survive a tough round and want to show "respect". Hugging is stupid as hell. Do it after result is announced.

Below are dirty because they obviously responded to the glove touching BUT went to attack instead:

What blanco did was okay
you wanna see some shady stuff, manny G is your man

Manny.gif

Colton Smith:

"protect yourselfs at all times"

I didn't see the fight, but judging from the gif, nothing is wrong. He didn't fake that he was going touch gloves. I'm surprised, along with a few others here, that people are shitting on Blanco.

I agree hugging in the middle of rounds because of how your opponent threw a flashy kick/punch and missed is stupid. Or when they survive a tough round and want to show "respect". Hugging is stupid as hell. Do it after result is announced.

Below are dirty because they obviously responded to the glove touching BUT went to attack instead:

Colton Smith:

well that td was douchey big time

and top it with the role model talk
wtf

Back