GIF Request - Maximo Blanco's opening move

WOW what an intense start!!! I have to watch this fight now!! Googling....

Ogle goes to touch gloves, but catches a boot to the face instead. Pretty unsportsmanlike move by Blanco. It might be better to just do away with the glove touch, to avoid such shenanigans.

Ogle was talking that shit at the weigh in, shouldn't have expected a glove touch

Maximo Blanco's UFC career has had some weird things.

-Backflip contest after the Brimage fight
-DQ against Corrassani
-Flying kick in the first 5 seconds that drops his opponent who is trying to slap hands

Don't fighters usually agree to touch hands immediately before the start? If there was no non-verbal indication like a nod or something you can't really blame Blanco.

WOW what an intense start!!! I have to watch this fight now!! Googling....

It got much worse after this. Blanco should worry more about his cardio. Instead he focuses on how he can inflict the most damage against his opponent, usually forgetting that some of the things he tries are blatantly illegal. This is coming from a Venezuelan.

dirty scumbag move. not surprising though...

obviously Ogle didnt kno anything about Blanco if he tried to touch gloves with him

seriously...

can't find myself rooting for Blanco ever tbh. talented dude though.

dirty scumbag move. not surprising though...

lol@this coming from someone with an avatar of a man who went to prison for multiple violent street assaults on innocent people, including women.

Just pure lol.

The move was awesome, talk shit get hit. Shouldnt have been talking shit to the guy then expect a glove touch.

Honestly didnt look dirty to me, if blanco had his hand up indicating he wanted to touch gloves and then kicked ogle in the face, i would say that would be dirty but from the second the bell rang it was obvious he didnt want to touch gloves and hes not obligated to

It's almost like we should have someone in a position of authority say something like "touch gloves now, go back to your corner and come out ready to fight"

If only they did that. Please god hire someone to say those words before yelling FIGHT! to start a match...

It would be even better if that kick knocked him out, the fastest and craziest knockout in UFC history.

Touch gloves beginning of the fight is something you do at your own risk. Then the ref says "protect your self at all times" his really means it.

Blanco does some stupid stuff but this wasn't one fo them. IF BLanco or the other fighter had indicated before that they wanted to touch gloves then sure it would be a dick move, but he just started the fight fast.

obviously Ogle didnt kno anything about Blanco if he tried to touch gloves with him

LOL the BEST part is that Dan Hardy said he spoke to Ogle about Blanco's reputation and Ogle conceded he'd have to be on guard for some wacky borderline cheap/illegal shit. Way to not do that.

You can touch gloves at the beginning of the fight if you're so inclined.Afterwards,let's get it on,and to hell with hugs and high fives mid-fight.

When someone puts their glove up, the other fighter is in no way obligated to reciprocate. Faking a glove touch is dirty, but if you want to start the fight with a fucking flying kick, you don't have to stop for a fist bump. That was on the level.

Would have been great if he got the finish

I dunno, he doesn't look like he's putt his hand all the way out for a touch, plus Blanco was in full sprint before they started.

I don't think it was intentional, but shit I might be wrong.

Back