gif of lawlers awesome spin from the guard

Word of the Day for UFC 173:

Masterful

Dillashaw, Cormier, Lawler, all showed complete mastery of their craft. The more I think about it, this event, this collection of performances was kind of amazing. These guys where running clinics in the cage.

#theghostofstrikeforce
#wecneverforget

I'm so proud of Robbie's defensive grappling.

He used to be a goddamn turtle.

Always cool to see a fighter's technique improving deep into their career.

Holy shit! I've never seen that before! Makes me think closed guard is for stalling or admitting defeat. Lawler has more fight IQ now than ever! GSP wouldn't keep him down.

ibqm7SFa42lQYx.gif

i7P9wMv0k0ywQ.gif

Holy shit! I've never seen that before! Makes me think closed guard is for stalling or admitting defeat. Lawler has more fight IQ now than ever! GSP wouldn't keep him down.

lol, yes he would.

I am also very proud of Robbie and hid dedication and improvement.

I think he has maybe 1 or 2 more shots at the title.

Lawlers is so focused right now he reminds me of Cain when he was chasing his lost belt to JDS... pending injury I think Lawler will be champ by the end of the year.

In that second gif they said robbie just started laughing.
Thats confidence for you.

If I just started watching MMA a year ago, seeing Robbie Lawler do those nifty ground defense moves, I'd think he was a ground wizard capable of whooping Jacare effortlessly.

He definitely didn't have those moves in his Miletich days.

~Very impressed by his performance.~

I'm convinced Lawler wouldn't need no Oil of Olay to get back to his feet against GSP.

that was awesome, its really frustrating when guys just lay in the guard hoping for the ref to stand them up

that was awesome, its really frustrating when guys just lay in the guard hoping for the ref to stand them up

Robbie Lawler is master of his own destiny. You ain't going to catch him begging the ref for a stand up. His mental game is very strong now.

So fucken impressive. Jake looked lost in there, I'm sure he'll be back though.

Wow I didn't notice the laugh during the ppv. So boss.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lessconaga
Back