GIF of Jason High shoving the ref?

Haven't heard or seen this? Was this protesting the stoppage?

egKjaUz.gif

Pretty bad of him.

Haven't heard or seen this? Was this protesting the stoppage?

He got up like a split second after the stoppage, so I can't blame him for being upset. He should of reacted quicker. We all know refs will stop fights real quick like for unanswered shots, even if they are harmless.

It was a pretty poor stoppage, but no there's no excuse for that.

He got up like a split second after the stoppage, so I can't blame him for being upset. He should of reacted quicker. We all know refs will stop fights real quick like for unanswered shots, even if they are harmless.

the worst part is that he stopped it off of 3-4 illegal shots to the back of the head.

To be fair many New Mexico officials last night probably deserved a good shove.

Can't be doing that.

He'll pay. Might even get a suspension.

Definitely a no no but I think ppl are exaggerating how big of a deal this should be. He'd just gotten screwed in his mind and the guy who did it was coming up to him all close and putting his hand on him when his emotions were all crazy. He didn't push him like he was about to fight him or swing on him. Just enough force to push him back out of touching range so he could walk away. People are acting like he should never be allowed to fight again for that commission. We've seen fighters push at ref's heads before with much more aggression with less of an outcry than this. Give me a break people.

Is it really that bad?

I thing the real issue is breaking the fighter-Referee code.

Not a powerful/violent shove by any means, but he'll probably get cut for it knowing Dana & co.

Suspend him for 4 months

And a fine

He likely won't be back in the octagon till another few months anyway

I know he wasn't trying to hurt the guy but there has to be zero tolerance when it comes to getting physical with refs in any sport.

I say a nine month suspension is appropriate.

Back