Giant Aligator Walking Across Florida Golf Course

Surprised it hasn't been killed, knowing how people just can't let things be.

Surprised it hasn't been killed, knowing how people just can't let things be.
There's no reason to. It keeps control of all the vermin (especially snakes) on the course and gators are shy around people and retreat to the nearest body of water.
And even if they did, another one would just show up.

this gets my hopes up that one day a giant magic beast will bring justice to Florida and reduce it to a wasteland

Here's one named Big George in Ocala that used to snatch up deer.

c43a8c98a6d4b6e23bd215d53bd6ed2e.jpg

this gets my hopes up that one day a giant magic beast will bring justice to Florida and reduce it to a wasteland
Well at least we don't have to worry about White Walkers like in Norway.

cant forget this one...that people seemingly HAD to kill for whatever raisin

57093fa0592b5.image.jpg

Zoom lenses squash perspective and make things appear larger than they really are.

cant forget this one...that people seemingly HAD to kill for whatever raisin

57093fa0592b5.image.jpg
It was eating all of their livestock. That was down around Okeechobee.

You could literally post any youtube video ever on Sherdog and someone would call it fake, lol. Never fails.

Finding YouTube videos of obviously real things anr posting 'fake and gay' in the comments section is literally one of the most entertaining things you can do on a rainy day. People go fucking nuts.

Never realized gators walked around like pimps. Like, dude has a legit pimp walk.

Holy shit, I've never seen a gator that damn big. LOL @ get next to it for perspective. Fuck all that. Also, no idea why the audio is distorted.

How many untrained strongmen would the gator take?

I grew up in central FL and lakes that did not have development around them yet had gators this size. Lake Jessup back then would have many of them 13+ feet.

How many untrained strongmen would the gator take?
if 12 strongmen could take on a gorilla...

im guessing about the same for this

need to bullrush it and flip it on its back...someones got to take one for the team and hop on the snout

after that...literally just need duct tape to shut its mouth and then you can parade around with it

This thread got me thinking about how frightening huge crocs are.

th

th

th

Back