Crime Ghislaine Maxwell Trial beginning

got a feeling nothing will happen. she'll probably cry that she was a victim and get a slap on the wrist sentence.
damn it would have been interesting if epstein had talked. all the shit he could have said about trump, clinton, andrews, etc

Hope she drops some names
I'd like to see that too, but I'm pretty sure it won't be the case. I figure she would have dropped names before to get a deal, but it looks like she's going to take the fall.

When she gets away with it is it white privilege?

Is saying shit about her anti Semitic?

Technically isn’t she not a real Jew because her father is Jewish and her mother is not, and Jewishness is matriarchal.

I googled it:

Orthodox Judaism follows matrilineal descent and holds that anyone with a Jewish mother also has irrevocable Jewish status; that even were such a Jew to convert to another religion, that person would still be considered Jewish by Jewish Law.

What makes you think she's getting away with it and what does her having jewish relatives have to do with anything?

My theory is that Epstein was videoing the powerful for intelligence agencies. It's why the U.S. Government raided his island afterwards and we heard virtually nothing of what they seized.

Don't expect the MSM to cover this with any veracity.

Her father, a media mogul that was found dead in the early 90's, practically invented contemporary methods of media manipulation via his strong ties to certain intel agencies and slick networking to various intel outposts around the globe.

I won't be surprised if she gets a sweetheart deal just like Epstein did in 2009. The media has every incentive to make sure this happens by not reporting on it and manipulating those who want to report on it. Perhaps it's only a coincidence that the mainstream has taken a laissez-faire approach to concepts that were historically viewed as perversions. Psychological conditioning of the public interest to view her as one of Epsteins victims, to disassociate her name from the tragedies of their victims

There's a reason why hearing the name Leslie Wexner triggers almost zero response from every day average citizens but the name Rittenhouse has become a household topic that sparks all sorts of positive or negative emotions.

There's a reason why most people have never heard of the Mega group but BLM, LGBTQ, MAGA, etc. etc. etc. is saturating every part of our digital collective

And now I’m going to need to know who this is

Technically isn’t she not a real Jew because her father is Jewish and her mother is not, and Jewishness is matriarchal.

I googled it:

Orthodox Judaism follows matrilineal descent and holds that anyone with a Jewish mother also has irrevocable Jewish status; that even were such a Jew to convert to another religion, that person would still be considered Jewish by Jewish Law.
Her dad wasn’t a Jew. He was a Zionist just for clarification

Wonder why
British, female, no AR15s involved, Epstein was the organ grinder and her the monkey.
I would be interested if she would squeak on a bunch of Hollywood, American government and British royalty but we all know she won't. I'm still interested though.

What makes you think she's getting away with it and what does her having jewish relatives have to do with anything?
I didn’t say she had Jewish relatives I just said anti Semitic. Today even Talking about a person who once visited Israel can be also considered anti Semitic. So can your comment on a person visiting a church in Israel on Instagram.

Her dad being a well documented Zionist and funding of their Zionist activities isn’t the only reason me talking about her can be labelled anti Semitic.

And now I’m going to need to know who this is

It will be impossible for Ghislaine to avoid speaking about her and Epsteins relationship to Wexner in a trial setting.

British, female, no AR15s involved, Epstein was the organ grinder and her the monkey.
I would be interested if she would squeak on a bunch of Hollywood, American government and British royalty but we all know she won't. I'm still interested though.

She won't. The punishment she would face for that is beyond any jail or prison or lethal injection.

I googled it:

If her mother converted shes in the club, it was the same with my fathers side of the family

Yeah it isn't being covered but Yahoo has a bit on it ..

God stfu with that msm bullshit ... just stfu

My theory is that Epstein was videoing the powerful for intelligence agencies. It's why the U.S. Government raided his island afterwards and we heard virtually nothing of what they seized.

Don't expect the MSM to cover this with any veracity.
That's exactly what they were doing. It's no coincidence that Ghislaine's dad had ties to the Mossad (and was eventually assassinated by them). There are secret organized groups of extremely wealthy people who manipulate and corrupt governments, corporations and media all over the world and Epstein was working for them, blackmailing some very powerful individuals. This group works on behalf of the bankers, the super elites who most of the world is indebted to. This same group assassinated 3 American presidents who tried to reduce their power. They're descendants of the powerful banking families who established the majority of the world's central banks. They need to constantly spy, bribe, threaten, blackmail and kill to stay on top, lest the world decide it's time for a French style revolution.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back