1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »
Violence/Genocide: Do not condone violence or genocide on a person or group of people. You are free to attack a person or groups ideas but you are crossing the line when calling for violence. This will be heavily enforced in threads with breaking news involving victims.

Crime Ghislaine Maxwell Trial beginning

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Halifax, Nov 24, 2021.

1. ShadowRun error Platinum Member

2. cottagecheesefan Gold Belt

3. ElKarlo Titanium Belt

I feel like this is going to be shushed and as little as possible will come or of it. Plus I bet most of anything juicy will be redacted for reasons

TryggeTryggvar and White Whale like this.
  4. fingercuffs Rebelfetts future wife Platinum Member

It's been mentioned twice on my local ABC7 news and it's only just gone 6AM

5. ElKarlo Titanium Belt

6. BIKES! So then I said... Platinum Member

But bro Trump was once at the same party as Epstein in NYC. That is way more evidence than Bill’s trip to the island, the manifests and a painting.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2021
    Chesten_Hesten likes this.
  7. cottagecheesefan Gold Belt

seems so. Dunno why it didnt convert the link to the twitter post like normal.

Seems she was also going to be lead in Epstein's case, before he was murdered.

"Maurene Comey, an assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York (SDNY), is one of the lead prosecutors in the criminal case against Maxwell, and had been picked to hold a similar role in the case of the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein prior to his death in August 2019."

https://www.newsweek.com/maurene-co...xwell-case-trial-james-comey-daughter-1653836

8. SakurabasEar לוחם כביר Platinum Member

9. Bubzeh Gold Belt

Not heard of this lady. Is the trial televised? Can anyone give me a summary of what this is about / what to expect?

10. jeremyemilio Silver Belt

That was all very debatable and open ended at the time that he died.

Also, he'd all but beaten the charges before. He literally spent a year going to "work" like normal and then back to a cushy prison to sleep. Acosta has made it pretty clear that he got those orders from above to make that deal. Was that not a conspiracy?

Some people go so far out of their way to avoid being labelled a "conspiracy nut" that they can't even acknowledge the existence of well proven conspiracies. Why do you figure there are laws against conspiracy to criminal activity if they never actually occur in the real world?

"Maxwell was first charged in July 2020 with enticement and conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, transportation and conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity for allegedly grooming and recruiting underage girls from 1994 through 1997."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/29/us/ghislaine-maxwell-trial-starts/index.html

11. Dalarna3 Purple Belt

It’s so insane they haven’t killed her yet. She must have made some kind of deal with them.

12. SakurabasEar לוחם כביר Platinum Member

I dont believe she going to strike a plea deal at this point. So it would have to be something low key in turn for going light on her

13. second sight We have officially entered the "Age of Deception"

On Wednesday, Nov. 17, Joe Biden nominated, Alison Nathan, to serve on the Second Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.

According to The Dallas Voice, Nathan has been presiding over the trial of sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein’s associate, Ghislaine Maxwell, on sex trafficking charges. Reuters reported that the trial requires Nathan to question more than 200 prospective jurors.

Nathan is married to a New York University Law School professor, Meg Satterthwaite. Senator Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., recommended Nathan for the nomination.

United States District Judge Alison Nathan was appointed to the federal bench by former President Barack Obama in 2011. Prior to serving as a federal judge, she clerked for the late Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, worked as counsel for the attorney general of New York and was an associate White House counsel and special assistant for Obama.

In February Judge Nathan granted Ghislaine Maxwell’s request to redact and hide ‘sensational and impure’ information from the public during the trial.

A federal judge in New York has granted requests to redact segments from Ghislaine Maxwell case filed last month, ruling some of the details were too “sensational and impure” to reveal.

The decision comes as federal prosecutors and Maxwell’s defence team argue about which of the evidence submitted under seal to keep out of the public eye.

14. Amerikuracana Life allows the illusion of relativity Banned

We k ow what happened, and Epstein and this lady made a huge living giving super rich people sex with young girls. Yada yada blah blah we know a ton of influential people were into the young stuff and thought this method was safer than banging a 15 year old fake groupie or local prostitute.

15. second sight We have officially entered the "Age of Deception"

what could go wrong, another deep state comey as a lead prosecutor, the same person responsible for the surveillance footage of the Epstein didn't kill himself video that mysteriously got erased and now this newly appointed she/man granting the defense's motion to hide everything from the public

banana republic

PG29 red0 Jr likes this.
  16. Whippy McGee Meme Master

That's incestuous. What are the odds? lol

We all know tons of rich, powerful, and famous people were involved.... I'll bet virtually none of them get rolled.

17. fingercuffs Rebelfetts future wife Platinum Member

ElKarlo and HOLA like this.
  18. second sight We have officially entered the "Age of Deception"

epsteins ranch in New Mexico had several rooms the size of bedrooms filled with surveillance equipment (IT room style) every inch of all his properties had hidden cameras that filmed every move of the who's/who list of people that stayed there. The same was said about his place in New York and this is shaping up like a dog and pony show.

19. Whippy McGee Meme Master

I believe I heard the judge decided that televising it was the wrong thing to do. I don't think they want transparency on this one.

You would think this would lead all the news.... OMG!!! OMNICORN!!!!! VARIANT!!!! BE SCARED!!!! Ghislaine who?

Bald1 likes this.
  20. Amerikuracana Life allows the illusion of relativity Banned

I care so much more about big tech and government collusion to further authoritarianism and the infringements on the rights that created a good middle class life, than I do about this. Tom hanks banged a teenager.. Bill was a sex fiend who was likely overcompensating (and excused by the wife) for Chelsea not being his genetic daughter. A bunch of other rich people hung out with these people, and young girls got into it because hey, they already banged the bouncer at the bar the fake id got them in, and these people were rich and famous.. So it’s all gross, like it is all over, but I just don’t care that much.

Jackie Blue likes this.