Crime Ghislaine Maxwell Trial beginning

Seems youre doomed to rewatch the old one, seeing as this trial is flying under the radar of our media overlords. Tho they might bring that one out and dust it off again just for shits and giggles.

I would be really surprised if anything even remotely sensational comes out from this shit show.
I feel like this is going to be shushed and as little as possible will come or of it. Plus I bet most of anything juicy will be redacted for reasons

It's been mentioned twice on my local ABC7 news and it's only just gone 6AM

James coneys daughter is running the show now? What the actual poop!?!

seems so. Dunno why it didnt convert the link to the twitter post like normal.

Seems she was also going to be lead in Epstein's case, before he was murdered.

"Maurene Comey, an assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York (SDNY), is one of the lead prosecutors in the criminal case against Maxwell, and had been picked to hold a similar role in the case of the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein prior to his death in August 2019."

https://www.newsweek.com/maurene-co...xwell-case-trial-james-comey-daughter-1653836

Not heard of this lady. Is the trial televised? Can anyone give me a summary of what this is about / what to expect?

Lol Epstein had zero chance of getting out of child sex trafficking charges because of some vague double jealousy nonsense.

Of course his lawyers were working for him. That's their job. They can file all the motions they wanted, but he had charges that were not going to get dropped because of any pre-existing agreements.

That was all very debatable and open ended at the time that he died.

Also, he'd all but beaten the charges before. He literally spent a year going to "work" like normal and then back to a cushy prison to sleep. Acosta has made it pretty clear that he got those orders from above to make that deal. Was that not a conspiracy?

Some people go so far out of their way to avoid being labelled a "conspiracy nut" that they can't even acknowledge the existence of well proven conspiracies. Why do you figure there are laws against conspiracy to criminal activity if they never actually occur in the real world?

"Maxwell was first charged in July 2020 with enticement and conspiracy to entice minors to travel to engage in illegal sex acts, transportation and conspiracy to transport minors with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity for allegedly grooming and recruiting underage girls from 1994 through 1997."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/29/us/ghislaine-maxwell-trial-starts/index.html

It’s so insane they haven’t killed her yet. She must have made some kind of deal with them.

It’s so insane they haven’t killed her yet. She must have made some kind of deal with them.
I dont believe she going to strike a plea deal at this point. So it would have to be something low key in turn for going light on her

On Wednesday, Nov. 17, Joe Biden nominated, Alison Nathan, to serve on the Second Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals.

According to The Dallas Voice, Nathan has been presiding over the trial of sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein’s associate, Ghislaine Maxwell, on sex trafficking charges. Reuters reported that the trial requires Nathan to question more than 200 prospective jurors.

Nathan is married to a New York University Law School professor, Meg Satterthwaite. Senator Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., recommended Nathan for the nomination.

United States District Judge Alison Nathan was appointed to the federal bench by former President Barack Obama in 2011. Prior to serving as a federal judge, she clerked for the late Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, worked as counsel for the attorney general of New York and was an associate White House counsel and special assistant for Obama.

In February Judge Nathan granted Ghislaine Maxwell’s request to redact and hide ‘sensational and impure’ information from the public during the trial.

A federal judge in New York has granted requests to redact segments from Ghislaine Maxwell case filed last month, ruling some of the details were too “sensational and impure” to reveal.

The decision comes as federal prosecutors and Maxwell’s defence team argue about which of the evidence submitted under seal to keep out of the public eye.

We k ow what happened, and Epstein and this lady made a huge living giving super rich people sex with young girls. Yada yada blah blah we know a ton of influential people were into the young stuff and thought this method was safer than banging a 15 year old fake groupie or local prostitute.

what could go wrong, another deep state comey as a lead prosecutor, the same person responsible for the surveillance footage of the Epstein didn't kill himself video that mysteriously got erased and now this newly appointed she/man granting the defense's motion to hide everything from the public

banana republic

seems so. Dunno why it didnt convert the link to the twitter post like normal.

Seems she was also going to be lead in Epstein's case, before he was murdered.

"Maurene Comey, an assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York (SDNY), is one of the lead prosecutors in the criminal case against Maxwell, and had been picked to hold a similar role in the case of the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein prior to his death in August 2019."

https://www.newsweek.com/maurene-co...xwell-case-trial-james-comey-daughter-1653836

That's incestuous. What are the odds? lol

We all know tons of rich, powerful, and famous people were involved.... I'll bet virtually none of them get rolled.

We k ow what happened, and Epstein and this lady made a huge living giving super rich people sex with young girls. Yada yada blah blah we know a ton of influential people were into the young stuff and thought this method was safer than banging a 15 year old fake groupie or local prostitute.
epsteins ranch in New Mexico had several rooms the size of bedrooms filled with surveillance equipment (IT room style) every inch of all his properties had hidden cameras that filmed every move of the who's/who list of people that stayed there. The same was said about his place in New York and this is shaping up like a dog and pony show.

Not heard of this lady. Is the trial televised? Can anyone give me a summary of what this is about / what to expect?

I believe I heard the judge decided that televising it was the wrong thing to do. I don't think they want transparency on this one.

You would think this would lead all the news.... OMG!!! OMNICORN!!!!! VARIANT!!!! BE SCARED!!!! Ghislaine who?

epsteins ranch in New Mexico had several rooms the size of bedrooms filled with surveillance equipment (IT room style) every inch of all his properties had hidden cameras that filmed every move of the who's/who list of people that stayed there. The same was said about his place in New York and this is shaping up like a dog and pony show.
I care so much more about big tech and government collusion to further authoritarianism and the infringements on the rights that created a good middle class life, than I do about this. Tom hanks banged a teenager.. Bill was a sex fiend who was likely overcompensating (and excused by the wife) for Chelsea not being his genetic daughter. A bunch of other rich people hung out with these people, and young girls got into it because hey, they already banged the bouncer at the bar the fake id got them in, and these people were rich and famous.. So it’s all gross, like it is all over, but I just don’t care that much.

Back