Crime Ghislaine Maxwell Trial beginning

this has been built up so much but i bet we dont get any big reveals.

You will notice a complete difference between how this case and the Rittenhouse case was handled. Lots of press for the person the establishment wanted to villainize, versus little press for the one who works for them. Plenty of videos in court for one case, but only sketches on the other. The media are attack dogs who work at the behest of their masters. It is obvious to anyone with a brain what is going on, but it has become difficult to talk about the root problem and possible solutions. People prefer their servitude in slumber over being awake and the master of their own destiny.

Doubt theyll give this one much attention.

Epstein, and probably this bitch had dirt on all the elites. She knows shes going to jail forever and she knows if she squeals, shes dead.

Wow. Would have never known. Quiet on this one compared to Arbery and Rittenhouse

Been calling it out. Don't mean to toot my own horn, but I have tried to bring this up in multiple threads recently, especially about the media controlling narratives and gas lighting. Yea, here is a bunch of crazy, race infused headlines, which I call MICRO stories, which are to distract from the MACRO stories. Moreover, my early comments/reporting of this story turned out to be 100% accurate, that it was all intentional.

Sorry for the rant, but lol, they going to bury this so hard. The FBI is already taking lead

it is a psyop to make some fake racial divide the public narrative, to keep the populous movement on both sides from uniting against the globalists

All the protests around the world against COVID mandates getting NO coverage, despite all the world wide coverage of BLM riots/protests the year prior.

To distract from their attempt to lockdown everyone, all over the world, force them to take untested pharmaceuticals, turn the economy to shit, with no local businesses that were either destroyed and/or looted into bankruptcy due to cities allowing riots, decriminalizing ship lifting, and allowing violent felons out in massive numbers, COVID mandates, etc, and force everyone to buy from online companies with big supply chains that are crippled through bad management and policy. Sounds exactly like communism.

Just look at that post from AOC, regardless of this incident, with rising crime rates in major cities, because of repeat offenders being released, why on Earth would NYC, with historic crime numbers, need more criminals out on the street? It is amazing anyone takes her seriously

Do most people even realize the Maxwell trial is starting? The same world elite globalists, etc.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/01/barclays-ceo-jes-staley-to-step-down-after-epstein-probe.html

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...lse-memories-expert-testify-trial-2021-11-22/

Been calling it out. Don't mean to toot my own horn, but I have tried to bring this up in multiple threads recently, especially about the media controlling narratives and gas lighting. Yea, here is a bunch of crazy, race infused headlines, which I call MICRO stories, which are to distract from the MACRO stories. Moreover, my early comments/reporting of this story turned out to be 100% accurate, that it was all intentional.

the last part of the post being:

Do most people even realize the Maxwell trial is starting? The same world elite globalists, etc.

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/11/01/barclays-ceo-jes-staley-to-step-down-after-epstein-probe.html

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us...lse-memories-expert-testify-trial-2021-11-22/

She could get killed. She has to play this carefully, or she'll get Epstein'd.

whole trial is going to be an absolute clown show. As I posted, the judge is literally allowing an "expert" on how people's memories are distorted.... given Epstein Island, is that going to be through drugs, through time, etc.

The judge is letting in an expert to say that even confident and seemingly credible testimony is fake lol.

“It is expected that Dr. Loftus, a psychologist who specializes in the study of memory, will focus on the memory aspects of this case,” Maxwell’s lawyer Jeffrey Pagliuca wrote a 13-page legal letter. “Based on her education, training, experience, and research, her testimony will concern the workings of human memory, the effects of suggestion on memory, the mechanism of creation of false memories, the characteristics of false memories, how memory fades and weakens over time, and how memory becomes more vulnerable to contamination. She will describe scientific research showing that false memories can be described with confidence, detail, and emotion, just like true memories. This can occur when people come to believe in these experiences and are not deliberately lying.”

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profil...r-harvey-weinstein-as-a-defense-psychologist/

The whole trial is going to be "oh there were some people on the stand, maybe seemed credible, maybe seemed like they do drugs, it is all a gray area, everyone involed, despite flight logs of people going 30-50 times, while making 100's or 1000's of calls to Epstein is negligible. "

As if Harvey Weinstein acted alone with his micro dick.

Here’s a who’s, who of the people involved in the trial, looks like a government fail in the making. Comey’s daughter who was involved in the Epstein’s (alleged) suicide surveillance tape that disappeared, is part of the prosecution

And of course it is a new york judge, appointed by Obama, now approved by Biden for further courts, and wants to have all the documents SEALED? Are u fucking kidding me? SEALED? Burn in hell you globalist fuckers

Allows false memory expert, seals the record, nothing to see here. Thanks OBAMA. *Que random picture of Epstein with Trump to deflect*

FE_eax1WQAAlJUj

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alison_Nathan

Like is this a dude or a dyke?

On November 16, 2021 The New York Times reported Senator Chuck Schumer recommended Nathan to President Joe Biden for a vacancy on the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.[15] On November 17, 2021, President Joe Biden announced his intent to nominate Nathan to serve as a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit; her nomination was sent to the Senate the following day. President Biden nominated Nathan to the seat being vacated by Judge Rosemary S. Pooler, who will take senior status upon confirmation of her successor.[16] Her nomination is pending before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Judge-Alison-Nathan.jpg

And of course it is a new york judge, appointed by Obama, now approved by Biden for further courts, and wants to have all the documents SEALED? Are u fucking kidding me? SEALED? Burn in hell you globalist fuckers

Allows false memory expert, seals the record, nothing to see here. Thanks OBAMA. *Que random picture of Epstein with Trump to deflect*

FE_eax1WQAAlJUj

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alison_Nathan

Like is this a dude or a dyke?

On November 16, 2021 The New York Times reported Senator Chuck Schumer recommended Nathan to President Joe Biden for a vacancy on the Second Circuit Court of Appeals.[15] On November 17, 2021, President Joe Biden announced his intent to nominate Nathan to serve as a United States Circuit Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit; her nomination was sent to the Senate the following day. President Biden nominated Nathan to the seat being vacated by Judge Rosemary S. Pooler, who will take senior status upon confirmation of her successor.[16] Her nomination is pending before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Judge-Alison-Nathan.jpg

so right before this massive trial, Biden nominates the judge for a much bigger office. Please then use you judiciary power to help me, my fucked up pedophile family, and we will reward you

Back