Getting a little frustrated

REST! Change it up! I change my routine every six to eight weeks and I'm improving like a madman, all natural too! I've always believed in keeping the body guessing, and resting.

Have you only been using flat bench as your ME lift? Try doing something differnet for a few weeks. I'm not sure what WFSB says to do in order of ME lifts and how long, but you don't want to stick with the same exercise for too long. Do 3 weeks of flat, then 3 weeks of floor press, then 3 weeks of incline, then back to flat, or something similar to that.

Also make sure you are doing assitance lifts for your weakness, rather than just an exercise that you like. So if you are stuck off of your chest- do flat dumbells as an assistance to your ME lift, and make sure you are doing pleanty of lat and shoulder work. Don't neglect the tri's either.

Also, you don't need a "bodybuliding" routine to gain "lean mass." Your diet is what is going to make you gain weight. Doing 45 reps of curls and other isolation work isn't going to make you gain LBM the way heavy squats, deads, etc. will do to you as long as you are eating clean and more than your maintenance calorie intake.

Back