• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2021 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Tales from the Krypptt! I promised I'd ask you to call for assembly of the PbP crew here now. It would be appreciated. Thanks in advance bud.

In the Shoop thread?

I'm under coercion of Purple Reign!

prince-purple-rain.gif

I got a few for ya to choose from as well as the full resolution which is too big for an AV. MIRry Christmas

edit: I can do the full image with the smoke.fog if you would like, but you may have to wait some.

edit 2: NVM I went ahead and did it. It's the second image.

Canned-Tuna-condit-fog-xmas-2021-no-dither.gif

Canned-Tuna-condit-fog-xmas-2021-full-image.gif

Canned-Tuna-xmas-2021-condit.jpg

Canned-Tuna-xmas-fog-condit-cropped.jpg

Canned-Tuna-xmas-2021-condit-full.jpg
Fantastic. Thanks, man

hit me up in a couple days via Personal Message. A bit busy with this thread right now. It can be super easy. In the threads we supply a "template" which is just a cut out of a fighters funny face. Then you plop it on a picture that you think will fit. I'll get you started brah. You'll be comfortable in no time. I can teach you how to get started in a just a few minutes.

PM me here

some simple samples
hobbit-whittaker-jpg.894496

Hell this one all I did was stick a saxophone in his face.
chad-sax-jpg.894495

I'm trying to determine how "Barry Stroganoff" even got on that avatar.

Full-stacks-xmas-2021.gif

The original gif has that text in white font. I just put the hat first and kept the text and changed it to green

Last edited:
no love for my AV? I could try to do it, but not sure how to make it match the black and white silloutte.

Oh my. The first one you made was totally badass, this one is just as good but absolutely hilarious!!!! Excellent job. Simply perfect. Thank you so much kind sir!

Dread Lok Cousin It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back