• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shoop Get your Santa Hat Avatars here 2021 - Post some Xmas Shoops too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DgBtd4G.gif
<Lmaoo>
That's awesome

Thank you!
{<redford}
I wanna learn how to shoop!
View attachment 894489

hit me up in a couple days via Personal Message. A bit busy with this thread right now. It can be super easy. In the threads we supply a "template" which is just a cut out of a fighters funny face. Then you plop it on a picture that you think will fit. I'll get you started brah. You'll be comfortable in no time. I can teach you how to get started in a just a few minutes.

PM me here

some simple samples
hobbit-whittaker-jpg.894496

Hell this one all I did was stick a saxophone in his face.
chad-sax-jpg.894495

Don't mean to be unappreciative but can I have one without the Barry stroganoff written on it.
Thanks
@bigwaverider

I'm trying to determine how "Barry Stroganoff" even got on that avatar.

Full-stacks-xmas-2021.gif

Attachments

• chad-sax.jpg
    chad-sax.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 57
  • hobbit-whittaker.jpg
    hobbit-whittaker.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 59
hit me up in a couple days via Personal Message. A bit busy with this thread right now. It can be super easy. In the threads we supply a "template" which is just a cut out of a fighters funny face. Then you plop it on a picture that you think will fit. I'll get you started brah. You'll be comfortable in no time. I can teach you how to get started in a just a few minutes.

PM me here

some simple samples
hobbit-whittaker-jpg.894496

Hell this one all I did was stick a saxophone in his face.
chad-sax-jpg.894495

I'm trying to determine how "Barry Stroganoff" even got on that avatar.

Full-stacks-xmas-2021.gif
Will do!
<{jackyeah}>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back