Get Your Flu Shot

No.

Flu shots are notoriously ineffective.

Last had the flu a couple years ago. Before that I don't remember when. It was frustrating. Couldn't sleep because of back aches, felt weak, sweaty but chilled and was dehydrated when I eventually went to the ER. Got an IV to rehydrate and prescribed some OTC pain/flu relief.

There was an article in the local paper about the low number of flu cases this year compared to last year. They think it might be because of the effectiveness of the flu shot this year or because the weather has been milder and people are outside more. I still get the flu shot every year but I don't spend much time in close proximity to people so I'm at a low risk of being exposed to the virus. I pay for everything with a check card so I don't handle cash which is another major source of transmission.

No.

Flu shots are notoriously ineffective.
The majority of the doctors i've worked with over the last 5 years agree with this. They even issued a statement at the last hospital i worked at to the nurses and PT's, OT's etc. FWIW, these doctors are not anti vacc either, they come from africa where vaccines literally saved the lives of those around them.

I've never had a flu shot in my life because I ain't no bitch. Where you at, influenza? Don't be scared, homie!

Back