Get Your Flu Shot

TheRatman

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I am at urget care right now with Teh Flu and it sucks. 101 fev. and coughing every 30seconds. Feeling like death is coming for me.

Don't tell me how to live motherfucker

I just had the flu that's been going around our area. The flu shot didn't do shit to prevent it.

No. Haven't had the flu for decades, and my immune system kicks ass.

Hope you get a handle on the flu soon. I've done well over the years avoiding the flu by boosting my immune system. I've been fortunate to avoid medications that weaken my immune system such as predisone. Eating well, and getting some occasional sun exposure has worked well for me. I'm not sure why getting some UV rays helps, but maybe it has to do with increasing hormone levels, from what I've read.

Sunbathing 'boosts men's sex drives': Testosterone levels rise with Vitamin D increase

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/a...tosterone-levels-rise-Vitamin-D-increase.html

Fuck that
Last year my doctor recommended I get a pneumonia vaccine shot and I ended up spending 11 days in the hospital with pneumonia and a collapsed lung
I'll take my chances

they said no flu. but Brockis?

Last edited:
I prefer cannabis. In AB however, some nice blue meth might be your ticket.

Fuck that
Last year my doctor recommended I get a pneumonia vaccine shot and I ended up spending 11 days in the hospital with pneumonia and a collapsed lung
I'll take my chances

Wow that sounds awful. Wish there was an unlike button because that seems like hell on earth. Sorry to read that.

I haven't gotten a flu shot since I was a little kid and coincidentally haven't gotten the flu since I was a little kid.

Wow that sounds awful. Wish there was an unlike button because that seems like hell on earth. Sorry to read that.
Yea it was pretty crummy
They ended up draining almost two big milk jugs full of fluid out of my chest which is what caused my lung to flatten under the pressure
But on the plus side I had access to all the sweet, sweet morphine that I wanted
Oh man thats good stuff lol

So far so good for me. Went to Vegas and it hit the family hard then gone by the time I came back.

*crosses fingers*

Back