• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Get stuck in a cage with a: Tiger or Crocodile?

croc.

you could cling onto the wall of the cage high enough to where it cant reach you. a tiger would climb up there and chill with you before it eats you.

I was thinking this but I assumed a cage that cannot be negotiated/traversed. In which case still croc. You can hug it from behind and just... keep hugging, I guess.

I was thinking this but I assumed a cage that cannot be negotiated/traversed. In which case still croc. You can hug it from behind and just... keep hugging, I guess.
Buds channel your inner Steve Irwin.

images

Buds channel your inner Steve Irwin.

images

Ahh that wonderful man. I fell in love with Australians because of the perpetually jovial demeanor and countenance he wore. Australians are the most positive people I've ever met, they should be cloned and bred in every country.

Is this to the death? Or 3 x 5 minute rounds?

Ahh that wonderful man. I fell in love with Australians because of the perpetually jovial demeanor and countenance he wore. Australians are the most positive people I've ever met, they should be cloned and bred in every country.
That’s deep buddeh.

As an Aussie- thank you.

Tiger easily. Would one shot kill me right to the neck before I even knew what happened. Croc would take awhile.

Tiger. Got bored defeating multiple crocs in unarmed combat.

doesn't matter, I've got the same solution for both

upload_2018-5-24_9-57-12.jpeg

Give me the Croc. It's grounded, so I'd drop the mother of all People's Elbow on it and get the 3 count. No problem at all.

i'll take croc since always wanted a pair of boots..

would fuck him up like this gator

Back