[Germany] Groundhog Day: "refugee" throws woman out of window for refusing to have sex

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
Dawit A, a 34 year-old Eritrean who came to Germany in 2014 to seek asylum, has been accused by another Eritrean refugee for attempted rape and physical assault.

When Tirhas (26) refused to have sex with him in his room in the Bensheim refugee shelter, he locked the door and threatened to stab her with a broken beer bottle, the German newspaper Bild reported.

“When I kept saying no, he picked me up like a small child, brought me to the window and threw me out of it,” the woman said in front of the court.

She broke both of her legs and spent 16 days in the hospital after the 2,64 meter fall.

Instead of apologizing or admitting guilt, Dawit broke out in laughter while she told the court what happened.

According to Bild, the man had previously sexually harassed and choked an underage girl and is also being accused of having made provocative advances to a third female.

If found guilty, he can be sentenced for up to 5 years in prison.
http://malaysiandigest.com/frontpag...t-of-the-window-for-refusing-to-have-sex.html

groundhog2.jpg

Attempted Rape of peace

Defenestration of tolerance

Dachau that guy.

The old penetration v. defenestration dilemma.

I don't hate you. I just like how you always avoid these types of threads. Not just you, but other Sherdog liberals.

I don't avoid any thread.

Just because I don't first post every single Islamic thread on here you retards flood the board with every day doesn't mean I'm avoiding any thread.

What would you like me to say? What would make you feel better?

I'm very concerned about your feelings.

Dawit A, a 34 year-old Eritrean who came to Germany in 2014 to seek asylum, has been accused by another Eritrean refugee for attempted rape and physical assault.

When Tirhas (26) refused to have sex with him in his room in the Bensheim refugee shelter, he locked the door and threatened to stab her with a broken beer bottle, the German newspaper Bild reported.

“When I kept saying no, he picked me up like a small child, brought me to the window and threw me out of it,” the woman said in front of the court.

She broke both of her legs and spent 16 days in the hospital after the 2,64 meter fall.

Instead of apologizing or admitting guilt, Dawit broke out in laughter while she told the court what happened.

According to Bild, the man had previously sexually harassed and choked an underage girl and is also being accused of having made provocative advances to a third female.

If found guilty, he can be sentenced for up to 5 years in prison.
http://malaysiandigest.com/frontpag...t-of-the-window-for-refusing-to-have-sex.html

groundhog2.jpg
Up to 5 years?
{<doc}[omg1][<diva2]

So he's a pedo and a potential rapist...
giphy.gif

5 years? Then out? If they don't ship him away, I'm taking Russia's side in any future conflict I'm alive for. I'm over half German.

Lmao at maybe 5 years and this is victim #3 and one of them was underage. I think rape is actually a viable strategy to consider getting laid over there. I can think of tons of women that would totally be worth raping for the "punishments" they give out Europe

I don't avoid any thread.

Just because I don't first post every single Islamic thread on here you retards flood the board with every day doesn't mean I'm avoiding any thread.

What would you like me to say? What would make you feel better?

I'm very concerned about your feelings.

These stories are a result of leftist policies. Policies that YOU vote for and champion.

But, then run away when the inevitable shit hits the fan.

5 years? Then out? If they don't ship him away, I'm taking Russia's side in any future conflict I'm alive for. I'm over half German.

The Russians and Chinese may have to invade Europe to save us from ourselves eventually.

These stories are a result of leftist policies. Policies that YOU vote for and champion.

But, then run away when the inevitable shit hits the fan.

Stop assuming I vote, it makes you look dumb.

I don't live in Germany.

Can anyone explain why the media or Germany call this man a """REFUGEE""""

Eritrea isn't at war and its internal strife has relatively been quelled for 25 years

Is every person from a middle eastern or African country a "refugee" now? That needs to be saved by living among white people? How racist is that

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back