[Germany] Groundhog Day: "refugee" throws woman out of window for refusing to have sex

Wouldn't happen In Soviet Russia.

every country has rapists

no i'm joking, rapefugees are always the worst

I dont get the reference to Groundhog Day from the post. No lie though, I was born on 2/2 at 2:22pm. You can guess what my lucky number is.

I don't avoid any thread.

Just because I don't first post every single Islamic thread on here you retards flood the board with every day doesn't mean I'm avoiding any thread.

What would you like me to say? What would make you feel better?

I'm very concerned about your feelings.

Does Islamic doctrine promote abuse of women?

A whopping 5 years if he is found guilty...How pathetically lenient a sentence is that.

The guy should have been locked up for a long ass time with the first offense.

Can anyone explain why the media or Germany call this man a """REFUGEE""""

Eritrea isn't at war and its internal strife has relatively been quelled for 25 years

Is every person from a middle eastern or African country a "refugee" now? That needs to be saved by living among white people? How racist is that

invader -> illegal -> immigrant -> refugee

each jump of word make the cucking easier

you know that "don't teach women not to get raped, teach men not to rape" shit that feminists keep saying? that saying is more retarded than ever now that the left has a new fetish for rapeugees.

my first "how not to get raped" lesson for women in europe is "don't be in the same room as a rapeugee(s) by yourself"

the first question asked to this women should have been "what were you doing in alone in the room with this guy? don't you know how refugees are?"

invader -> illegal -> immigrant -> refugee

each jump of word make the cucking easier
this. politicains and the media are trying to make the catch all term "refugee" because it makes it easier for the general masses to sympathize with them and support bringing them in, despite the fact they are more likely to be violent rapists/murders.

At least he believes in 'no means no'. #progress

this. politicains and the media are trying to make the catch all term "refugee" because it makes it easier for the general masses to sympathize with them and support bringing them in, despite the fact they are more likely to be violent rapists/murders.

i don't believe this

Or better, i agree that many of them are the product of crap primitive nations, but i don't want fall in the generalization of paint them as a bunch of cannibal monsters lol

i consider them as a whole not desiderable guests that will cause degradation (as already is happening) of european nations societies.

i believe (more than believe, i KNOW) many of them are good peoples too, just not worth the price in terms of decay has to be paid for helping them being theyr host

i also believe they will be less a problem if the west stop to go shit on theyr lands

I don't like barbarians and on general i see waaaaay more negatives than positives in multicultural zoo EU/western agenda is imposing us, but i don't demonize immigrants

They as a whole are poor peoples trying RIGHTFULLY to do theyr own interest, even if is negative for us
I just think we should RIGHTFULLY do our own interest, even if is negative for them

Last edited:
Back