[Germany] Groundhog Day: "refugee" throws woman out of window for refusing to have sex

Attempted murder/aggravated assault- 5 years.

Hey Germany, why don't you let Russia just police you once again, you'll be better off.
Well in Russia there is 11 different laws about murder, according to which you can be punished with: limitation of freedom (from 1 to 3 years), jail/prison time (from 2 months to 20 years) and also life in prison and capital punishment (not in use currently) (I took it from here https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Убийство it's in the last sentence).
And look at this story that was even discussed here - when Russian guy in Mexico was offending locals and stubbed one of them. Back in Russia he was assaulting kids and old woman on the streets and he didn't received jail time. Also in Russia when discussing this news people was commentating like "Russian parents of assaulted kids and sons of assaulted old woman didn't even tried to beat him or punish him. Good that at least there is guys with balls between their legs in Mexico.".

So let me get this straight, every time a refugee in Europe commit a violent crime we make a thread of it ? What's the Point in that? To show that refugees are criminals?

Throwing down women from balconies in high rise buildings seems to be a national sport for some. Just the other day two women in Sweden "fell" from their balconies (it happens quiteregularly).
Part and parcel something something.

So let me get this straight, every time a refugee in Europe commit a violent crime we make a thread of it ? What's the Point in that? To show that refugees are criminals?

To show facts to those with their head up a rapefugees ass.

Up to 5 years for attempted murder? Europe is a complete pushover mess

To show facts to those with their head up a rapefugees ass.

Do you Think people exist that doesn't know that some refugees commit crime? Wtf! There are a lot of crimes committed every day in any country you so choose.

Sherdog should make a "today's crime" section on sherdog if that's what people are interested in.

Well, the art of throwing a woman down from the balcony is strongly correlated to honor related violence in Europe. So it's a new and exciting element in our part of the world now.

Its not that new, where are you from?
Well, the art of throwing a woman down from the balcony is strongly correlated to honor related violence in Europe. So it's a new and exciting element in our part of the world now.

Its not that new, where are you from?
I was born in Sweden but I'm of mixed heritage (50% Swede).

In Sweden, when you read about a woman falling from a balcony, it's widely known that she was thrown or that she was forced to commit suicide to save the family's honor. Ethnic Swedes may kill their wives but not throwing them over the balcony and not for honor related matters.

I was born in Sweden but I'm of mixed heritage (50% Swede).

In Sweden, when you read about a woman falling from a balcony, it's widely known that she was thrown or

that she was forced to commit suicide to save the family's honor. Ethnic Swedes may kill their wives but not throwing them over the balcony and not for honor related matters.

I agree with you, but my point is thats nothing "new in our part of the world", honor killings is a problem that we had for decades. Fadime was 15 years ago....

O still dont understand of highlighting every crime commited by refugees, other than to fear monger.

I agree with you, but my point is thats nothing "new in our part of the world", honor killings is a problem that we had for decades. Fadime was 15 years ago....

O still dont understand of highlighting every crime commited by refugees, other than to fear monger.
Fair point but I think people in general are getting more tired with the spike in crime, terrorism, drastic changes in demographics as direct results of the mass-immigration. Add to that, many feel powerless to change anything so speaking and discussing it becomes a way to cope with it as well as sending a warning.

Dude is a known rapist and only can get up to 5 years, which basically means in 5 years he will be raping again.
Castration should be punishment for rape, so rapist like this one when he gets out of jail has a broke dick and can't rape anymore.

Did she see her shadow though?

Do you Think people exist that doesn't know that some refugees commit crime? Wtf! There are a lot of crimes committed every day in any country you so choose.

Sherdog should make a "today's crime" section on sherdog if that's what people are interested in.

Because a lot of people find a sick joy in "exposing" every incident of Muslim violence, while ignoring all the other violence committed by every other group.

The Russians and Chinese may have to invade Europe to save us from ourselves eventually.
Also I remember some time ago Russian official, like politician, said on TV that nowadays there is almost every 2 days new reports that police caught guys who was preparing terroristic attack (for example, now news says that today suspected terrorist from Central Asia was killed by police in Vladimirskaya Oblast). I think Russia maybe have the biggest Muslim population in Europe and I think also Russia is a European leader in terror attacks per month.
There is other stories - for example, mayor of Makhachkala Said Amirov received a lifetime in prison for murder.
And about this thread I'm not sure if Eritrean guy would receive any jail or prison time in Russia.
I mean I'm trying to say that if you believe that Russia is some anti-Muslim country which can help Europeans with their refugee/Muslim problems - you are wrong. I'm afraid Iran or Pakistan is more "anti-Muslim" and succesful in fighting terrorism.

Football players in my country do the stairs. Something about a white woman getting out of hand gets black guys all "stairsy" in my country. Amidoingitright?

Last edited:
Back