Law Germany considers banning its Second Biggest Political Party.

Sorry sorry my post was misleading. All that happened is that some private meeting with some far right asshole took place and some AfD people attended. So now the media are using that for fear mongering and outrage.

I do believe that the center and mainstream media are campaining to get it banned. They cannot stand the notion of an anti immigration party becoming mainstream. Now that the AfD has become a force, they are shitting their pants. They just love their migrants too much. I think it s a real thing. They will try to ban it. If it doesn t work they will say " it s so bad it was almost banned". It s just a smearing campaign.

Its panic wrestling because the coalition as a whole is almost polling behind the AfD by itself. They are in the precipice of getting their shit pushed in (not in the way they usually crave) so they are trying to drum up a controversy. Either way, AfD continues to grow and CDU takes wins it.

Its panic wrestling because the coalition as a whole is almost polling behind the AfD by itself. They are in the precipice of getting their shit pushed in (not in the way they usually crave) so they are trying to drum up a controversy. Either way, AfD continues to grow and CDU takes wins it.
I am not sure if they are particularly panicking now. Mainstream has always hyperventilated about the AfD. Now they just have an occasion to make a big thing out of an unfortunate meeting. It s true that the AfD has made serious gains recently. But I see all this as a slow moving trend and not some kind of turning point.

Personally I think the AfD is a shitty party but what's even dumber is the left's reaction to it, as is illustrated by the nonsense one can read ITT. But as in France with the FN, the AfD is getting much closer to power. The people are tired of the center left BS.

It also gets torched by antifa scum every month of may.
LOL, there was one bigger incident there were businesses were destroyed, cars etc.

And I’m against that form of aggressive expression but we are talking about AFD here.

A party who is a boot licker to power, openly neo-nazi, wants Germany to be a vassal of great great Russia again because strong leader and secret money in their pockets and support and have members who are close to people who actually torched people.
But thank you for your thoughts, you’re clearly not a citizen of Hamburg and this topic, just based on this response, goes way over your head.

LOL, there was one bigger incident there were businesses were destroyed, cars etc.

And I’m against that form of aggressive expression but we are talking about AFD here.

A party who is a boot licker to power, openly neo-nazi, wants Germany to be a vassal of great great Russia again because strong leader and secret money in their pockets and support and have members who are close to people who actually torched people.
But thank you for your thoughts, you’re clearly not a citizen of Hamburg and this topic, just based on this response, goes way over your head.
I do think that like most in Germany you are responding to sensationalism on the AfD. There is a lot of exageration, like this meeting in Potsdam. So some people from the AfD met with some extremist asshole and now they amalgamate said assholes with the AfD. It's obvious to anyone paying attention.

As per Hamburg, i lived 4 years there. I lived around Schulterblatt, which as you may or may not know is a hot spot for 1 May activity. I was part of a crowd that got sprayed water on just for being next to Antifa. I observed a bunch of shit a couple of meters away from me, like huge fires at a crossroads, bottles thrown, hardcore arrests by the anti riot police who blocked the whole area with trucks.

In fact, I may know more about the subject than you.

how are they openly neo-nazi? be specific.
and i mean as policy proposal, not finding the comments of some dumbass supporter on some site somewhere.
how is the party "openly neo-nazi"?
They are clearly not. They are dumb asses, but absolutely not openly neo-nazis. That's what the establishment wants people to believe and like they did with another dumb ass, Donald Trump, most people believed it by default.

They are clearly not. They are dumb asses, but absolutely not openly neo-nazis. That's what the establishment wants people to believe and like they did with another dumb ass, Donald Trump, most people believed it by default.
oh i know they are not. i just want to see the answer. this forum is filled with people that scream racist and then run from the thread.

Lol. I had a feeling someone was going to start this thread.

Anyway, I'll leave this graph here and you can draw your own conclusions:

GER2jcWW4AADNV-

That's racist to point out these facts.

oh i know they are not. i just want to see the answer. this forum is filled with people that scream racist and then run from the thread.
To be clear though, they really are an inadequate party, unfit to form a government and the median IQ of their voters is likely under average. But LOL at the shit the media says about them and LOL at anyone not noticing it (most people, on whom the moral imperialism of the center-left works perfectly).

To be clear though, they really are an inadequate party, unfit to form a government and the median IQ of their voters is likely under average. But LOL at the shit the media says about them and LOL at anyone not noticing it (most people, on whom the moral imperialism of the center-left works perfectly).
they're a symptom of a government that is ideologically suicidal and incapable of addressing a real issue for Germany - insane, demented immigration. people will vote for anyone willing to do something about it.

they're a symptom of a government that is ideologically suicidal and incapable of addressing a real issue for Germany - insane, demented immigration. people will vote for anyone willing to do something about it.
Agree. Just like i tend to agree with literally all your posts.

why do you always post irrelevant stuff from a decade ago? the other vid was 6 years old and this one's 9. europe is done for.

a0M4YzPY_700w_0.jpg

Because you keep posting new lies.

The truth takes time to determine, but you aren't bound by evidence so you can spit out new garbage on the fly.

People will post truths disproving your current lies in a couple of years.

I do think that like most in Germany you are responding to sensationalism on the AfD. There is a lot of exageration, like this meeting in Potsdam. So some people from the AfD met with some extremist asshole and now they amalgamate said assholes with the AfD. It's obvious to anyone paying attention.

As per Hamburg, i lived 4 years there. I lived around Schulterblatt, which as you may or may not know is a hot spot for 1 May activity. I was part of a crowd that got sprayed water on just for being next to Antifa. I observed a bunch of shit a couple of meters away from me, like huge fires at a crossroads, bottles thrown, hardcore arrests by the anti riot police who blocked the whole area with trucks.

AFD is a party of nazis. There's no discussion about that. They are looking to make germany a vassal state of great russia again, they are against freedom of expression in any kind, ratcatchers for the stupid and desperate ones with cheap answers to more complicted problems without any real solutions about anything.

Im sorry that you got sprayed with water tho. Be happy it wasnt gasoline, like, you know, east german nazis are doing and then setting those sprayed on people on flames.

Fucking sprayed on with water?! Fucking LOL! You are a ridiculous creature. Seriously.

People get shot here and you are complaining about some water. I really can't. It's better than Beckett.

Just checking in again on you? Did those mean rascals really sprinkle some water on you?!
That's outrageous!

I can fully understand now why you would support the most idiotic party with the most shortsighted, populistic and moronic party programm ever.

Stay dry, friend!

<36>

And just for the record: I would sprinkle some water on you too, you fucking sad goof.

Next thing you are telling me is that some evil antifa teenager put a banana peel in front of your way on the boardwalk and you slipped because you are stupid?!

Yea, let's vote for fucking 4th Reich!

<36>

Back