German Man stabbed to death in Chemnitz, German Media gets triggered by following Protest

No, the problem is that the low info left, and low info right, keep pretending this is a partisan issue.

I promise you that the same people who created the post 9-11 security state, are the same people behind the censorship push.

Left and right is what they use to keep us fighting so both sides can get away with stripping basic freedom in the name of security, or stopping hate.

Islam doesnt give a fuck about american politics.

Holy stupid.

Any evidence of, or even theory how, Merkel was able to use the German government to censor the hundreds of mass media corporations from sufficiently covering this? JFC, you guys' conspiracy theories don't even make sense.

You are very poor informed about Germany. The Merkel administration installed absolute anti democratic laws like NetzDG, DSGVO and laws which allow data retention and tracking.

Putin found these laws so impressive, that he even copied few of them like for example the NetzDG 1to1 and installed them in Russia to oppress free speech.

https://rsf.org/en/news/russian-bill-copy-and-paste-germanys-hate-speech-law

How in the utter fuck is "Big Media" or "MSM" controlled simultaneously by a center-right party in Germany, a center-left party in Sweden, and an out-of-power center-left party in the US?

You are not up to date. The CDU was center right 10 years ago. I wouldn't describe them as far left, but they are clearly on the left political spectrum. The US equivalent to them is the establishment DNC.

You are very poor informed about Germany. The Merkel administration installed absolute anti democratic laws like NetzDG, DSGVO and laws which allow data retention and tracking.

Wtf? How does DSGVO have anything to do with censorship of the media by member nations of the EU? DSGVO is actually more liberal and protective of privacy than what right-wing groups in the US are pushing for.

And, as far as NetzDG, that's just a law enforcing due diligence in removal of hate speech. That would give absolutely no authority to the government to prevent private corporations from covering stories.

You are not up to date. The CDU was center right 10 years ago. I wouldn't describe them as far left, but they are clearly on the left political spectrum. The US equivalent to them is the establishment DNC.

Okay, I think this is an incredibly inaccurate characterization, but I understand how some people only view the left-right paradigm in terms of social policy and immigration, and could care less about more meaningful policies.

But regardless, is there a reason why you responded to my post without answering my questions? How do you suppose that (a) the German government is able to censor/preempt multinational corporations to keep them from airing certain coverage, especially when those hugely powerful firms exist independent of those countries, and (b) how are they able to maintain such control in coexistence with the control exerted by other parties of different political persuasion?

This is awful, but it's a little hard for me to believe the videos have been censored in Germany. Anybody have a source on this claim?

I really don’t want to side track this thread but.. why would all these white ‘elitists’ pictured here want to ruin the demographics of their countries? Wouldn’t they actually want to keep it as white as possible? Don’t people like this dream of ‘thousand year Reichs’ and their pure bloodlines carrying on for all eternity in a ruling class?

Help me understand what their endgame is here.

@IDL , interested in your honest opinion on this too

They are loyal servants to their master. These people are very religious.

This is awful, but it's a little hard for me to believe the videos have been censored in Germany. Anybody have a source on this claim?

Why is this so hard to believe? We had Hitler and the Holocaust. For example, Germany has always censored Israel criticism much stronger than any other country. Censorship is a big thing in Germany, but nobody talks about it. It could be racist...

Germany ranks third highest for censorship on twitter
"Germany filed the third highest number of requests to Twitter for content to be removed from the platform, with only Turkey and Russia ranked higher, a new report has revealed."
https://www.newsweek.com/germany-ranks-third-highest-tweet-censorship-306148

Since 2017 the situation got even worse (with interesting new laws like NetzDG etc.)

POLITICO: Free speech vs. censorship in Germany
"...Germany’s hate speech rules, known locally as NetzDG and which came into full force Monday, demand that social media giants promptly remove potentially illegal material, some of it within 24 hours of being notified, or face fines of up to €50 million. Enforcement of the rules has reignited debate about their practicality in an age when a tweet, Facebook post or YouTube video can spread virally around the globe within minutes. The law also highlights the problems that policymakers, in Berlin and elsewhere, now face when trying to police what can, and cannot, be posted online, as they try to balance people’s legitimate right to free speech with others’ desire to be protected against harmful material..."
https://www.politico.eu/article/ger...-facebook-youtube-google-twitter-free-speech/

And yes, maybe a second German user can confirm this.
I have to use the Tor Browser for videos like this...

Trotsky, I will answer you later.

Last edited:
Why is this so hard to believe? We had Hitler and the Holocaust. For example, Germany has always censored Israel criticism much stronger than any other country. Censorship is a big thing in Germany, but nobody talks about it. It could be racist...

And yes, maybe a second German user can confirm this.
I have to use the Tor Browser for videos like this...

Oh please, with the Hitler and Holocaust shit.

I didn't hear of Germany censoring anything in the ten years I lived there, that's why it's hard for me to believe. BUT, I don't know why you aren't able to see it with a regular browser on youtube. If they're really censoring it, fuck the government. That would piss me off too.

How has Germany censored Israel?

It's a shame that this thread is going to attract all of the racists and idiots because I think most would agree that it's unfair of the media to respond this way, even if there is an element of anti-immigration racism at work in the protests. Those who are concerned for their community should be allowed to grieve and express their concerns without being villainized.
Agreed. Guaranteed there are xenophobic folks joining the protests, just as there were dirtbags joining the free TR protests and commies amongst Antifa. That doesn't mean there aren't legitimate concern as a whole.

Just as not all migrants are dirtbags, or not all Muslims want sharia, or not all liberals are crazy, or not all conservatives are racists, not all of these folks want all refugees gone. This path to extreme polarization and ascribing motivations without any attemts at understanding motivations is poisonous.

Rip to the victim, and I hope the people silenced by this propaganda will be able to make their voices heard.

someone being killed is someone being killed..... so theres not too much different about it.
They gave this guy food and shelter and he repaid largesse with murder. You don't see how this adds insult to injury?

Oh please, with the Hitler and Holocaust shit.

I didn't hear of Germany censoring anything in the ten years I lived there, that's why it's hard for me to believe. BUT, I don't know why you aren't able to see it with a regular browser on youtube. If they're really censoring it, fuck the government. That would piss me off too.

How has Germany censored Israel?

NetzDG speaks for itself. It has been ripped apart by every data protector. It begins with the fact, that nobody even knows what the hell hate speech is. All warnings have been ignored and the resistance is pretty small. I don't know, maybe the people like to be controlled.

The more you dont address this the larger it geta libtards...

Thats the beauty of the internet.

Things dont just go away with media blackouts anymore

I like this despite the "libtards" jab. Problems don't go away by sweeping them under the rug. And you can't sweep anything under the rug this day and age.

They gave this guy food and shelter and he repaid largesse with murder. You don't see how this adds insult to injury?
when you put it like that, I can see a difference.... but still with the same outcome. Someones dead.

but fair play.

One visit to Germany will answer that question for you.... the internet is a very different place over there.

They are loyal servants to their master. These people are very religious.

Are you talking about the people in the pic I quoted or the people that believe said people in the pic are pulling the strings on the agenda?

People are going to prison over facebook posts in Germany. And if you browse the headlines in German media regarding the event, you'll have to dig deep to find a different one. It's like everything is coming from the same editor's office, which is probably the case.

Just saw the BBC pushing the far right angle. I guess no democrats get mad about their own being murdered. That seems really odd. Yes, the retards posting in it who have the "extra rights" to insult and speak childishly, they are calling them Nazis. I think I see the media trying to rebirth the nazis, to be honest.

I really don’t want to side track this thread but.. why would all these white ‘elitists’ pictured here want to ruin the demographics of their countries? Wouldn’t they actually want to keep it as white as possible? Don’t people like this dream of ‘thousand year Reichs’ and their pure bloodlines carrying on for all eternity in a ruling class?

Help me understand what their endgame is here.

@IDL , interested in your honest opinion on this too

Has to do with the dissolution of nations, peoples, cultures, etc into a more globalized model (international government structure). So it consolidates the power into fewer and fewer hands. Ideas like sovereignty run counter to that, and people with history, cohesiveness and reason to resist such a scheme are problematic. So carve them all up and jumble them. Create many divisions within them, confuse them, and dissolve them into a 'globalist soup'.

Seems the only nation they want to keep intact in terms of people/culture is Israel.

I suspect the Asian nations will eventually be pressured to 'diversify' in the same manner to bring them into the fold.

There is more to it, but that is a basic idea. Also 'white' is a pretty watered down and inclusive identity. I don't think that is what they care about.

Last edited:
One visit to Germany will answer that question for you.... the internet is a very different place over there.

It was the exact same as here, in the ten years I lived there. What did you find it to be, when you were there?

NetzDG speaks for itself. It has been ripped apart by every data protector...

Could it be Vodafone censoring things? I would believe those fuckers would do that, more than the German government doing it.

Putin found these laws so impressive, that he even copied few of them like for example the NetzDG 1to1 and installed them in Russia to oppress free speech.

https://rsf.org/en/news/russian-bill-copy-and-paste-germanys-hate-speech-law

People are going to prison over facebook posts in Germany. And if you browse the headlines in German media regarding the event, you'll have to dig deep to find a different one. It's like everything is coming from the same editor's office, which is probably the case.

Germany is so fucked up and ridiculous, I gave up on that place at least a year ago and haven't been back since 2014. An old post, and I've caught wind of plenty of other insanity in the time since. Some of it can be found in this thread.

Contravention of asylum laws. Well, the 'open door' migrant policy never went through parliament approval, the Dublin Regulation has been suspended on and off for three years now and there is no legal basis for it. So as a result, countries such as Italy and Greece have been content to relax their own borders and just send them packing to Germany.

https://www.gesetze-im-internet.de/gg/art_16a.html

Justice Ministry set up a task force for hate speech.

http://m.dw.com/en/german-justice-minister-to-set-up-task-force-on-internet-hate-speech/a-18714334

Police raidings of residences for social media comments.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36782874

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/...ed-of-hateful-postings-over-social-media.html

https://www.theverge.com/2017/6/21/15847262/german-facebook-raid-hate-incitement

Government plunking down $100 billion through 2020 for refugees.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...on-refugees-by-end-2020-spiegel-idUSKCN0Y50DY

Former Interior Minister - Thomas de Maizière - caught strong backlash for questioning how you can expect a foreign people to integrate and respect the customs of your nation if you can't even manage to properly articulate them.

http://m.dw.com/en/german-interior-ministers-call-for-leitkultur-draws-fierce-criticism/a-38655517

"I clearly disagree with the German Cultural Council regarding the word Leitkultur: I like the word, the council does not. It is still not clear to me whether what disturbs you is the word 'core' or the word 'culture' or the combination of both words. Or is it something else in the past. We cannot ask anyone to respect our customs if we are not ready to articulate them. Germany is part of the West, culturally, spiritually and politically speaking."

^ What does it say that this even needs clarification?

Research into oxytocin lowering resistance to immigration.

http://www.pnas.org/content/early/2017/08/08/1705853114

^ The official scientific journal of the National Academy of Sciences founded in 1863 by Abraham Lincoln.

Commissioner for Immigration, Refugees, and Integration (until March 2018) an ethnic Turk who doesn't believe German culture exists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aydan_Özoğuz
https://www.bayernkurier.de/inland/25087-keine-deutsche-kultur/

Back