German Man stabbed to death in Chemnitz, German Media gets triggered by following Protest

Considering the context I can understand Merkle, Germans had a history with nazism, I don´t think it takes to much to reboot a new wave its a difficult balance, one of the reasons Germany should never have taken any muslims.

Maybe if the migrants felt at home and didnt have to hear all the time how they are not wanted, they would do better to feel at home.

Maybe if the migrants felt at home and didnt have to hear all the time how they are not wanted, they would do better to feel at home.

Dude totally nice point. I didn't even think of that. It makes sense though, the Germans could be way more welcoming.

Considering the context I can understand Merkle, Germans had a history with nazism, I don´t think it takes to much to reboot a new wave its a difficult balance, one of the reasons Germany should never have taken any muslims.

We took in millions immigrants the last few years, and there are literally zero news of any of them facing actuall racism. Outrage always only starts with one of them fucking things up. What people also like to forget is the fact that this hppened in eastern Germany, and that part was still occupied by Russia 25 years ago run by a Government like Venezuela today. Still plenty people remember these times and the hardship after reuniting with the rest of Germany.

Look at their homelands, nobody wants that shit here.

We are seeing the same things in America. And unfortunately some of us dont want to see/believe it. Going to be pretty shitty when our internet is restricted like yours. Dissenting voices being silenced is coming and we cant wait.

I think the sad truth is that most of us know their is something very wrong, we just can't agree on what the problem is, which prevents consensus on what to do about it.

The more you dont address this the larger it geta libtards...

Thats the beauty of the internet.

Things dont just go away with media blackouts anymore

The more you dont address this the larger it geta libtards...

Thats the beauty of the internet.

Things dont just go away with media blackouts anymore

No, the problem is that the low info left, and low info right, keep pretending this is a partisan issue.

I promise you that the same people who created the post 9-11 security state, are the same people behind the censorship push.

Left and right is what they use to keep us fighting so both sides can get away with stripping basic freedom in the name of security, or stopping hate.

No, the problem is that the low info left, and low info right, keep pretending this is a partisan issue.

I promise you that the same people who created the post 9-11 security state, are the same people behind the censorship push.

Left and right is what they use to keep us fighting so both sides can get away with stripping basic freedom in the name of security, or stopping hate.
And we eat this shit right up. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

And we eat this shit right up. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

Actually I am. I contributed today. In the James Gunn thread I took the low road. It isn't good for discourse. Can't have consensus if we can't talk to each other.

cinema__1000x428

2nd big protest. You can hear many rude words from many angry people, but nothing illegal so far. No calls for self justice, no vandalism etc.
Also the police reported clashes with left groups and few injuries. As usual very unbalanced and biased reporting from the MSM. They are definitely in panic mode and try to sell this as a national threat. I don't see it, in my opinion progressive antifa protesters act way more aggressively.

Besides of that, the crime itself has become a total side issue at this point. Almost no talk about the victim or the people who killed him. This is case got 100% politicized.

Last edited:
We are seeing the same things in America. And unfortunately some of us dont want to see/believe it. Going to be pretty shitty when our internet is restricted like yours. Dissenting voices being silenced is coming and we cant wait.

Yeah I know, I will move to the US very soon and I am worried. Some people don't understand that free speech is a fundamental value. Maybe the most important one. If they take away this from you, you will not live in a democracy. At least you guys still have the 2nd amendment. The upcoming conservative supreme court should protect this for years.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

cinema__1000x428

2nd big protest. You can hear many rude words from many angry people, but nothing illegal so far. No calls for self justice, no vandalism etc.
Also the police reported clashes with left groups and few injuries. As usual very unbalanced and biased reporting from the MSM. They are definitely in panic mode and try to sell this as a national threat. I don't see it, in my opinion progressive antifa protesters act way more aggressively.

Besides of that, the crime itself has become a total side issue at this point. Almost no talk about the victim or the people who killed him. This is case got 100% politicized.

According to the BBC, police are denying the fatal stabbing was linked to the sexual harassment of a young women.

According to the BBC, police are denying the fatal stabbing was linked to the sexual harassment of a young women.
the sexual harassment happened on the other side of town. This was just a random stabbing. Nothing to see here folks move along and praise Allah for the multiculturalism.

Yeah I know, I will move to the US very soon and I am worried. Some people don't understand that free speech is a fundamental value. Maybe the most important one. If they take away this from you, you will not live in a democracy. At least you guys still have the 2nd amendment. The upcoming conservative supreme court should protect this for years.

"When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny."

"People should not fear their government. Governments should be afraid of their people".
V for Vendetta

Merkel is closer to Hitler than Trump will ever be.

Holy stupid.

As well as politically. Any American news stories that have been blacked out by the MSM via Trump?

Any evidence of, or even theory how, Merkel was able to use the German government to censor the hundreds of mass media corporations from sufficiently covering this?

JFC, you guys' conspiracy theories don't even make sense. How in the utter fuck is "Big Media" or "MSM" controlled simultaneously by a center-right party in Germany, a center-left party in Sweden, and an out-of-power center-left party in the US?

Yes, a left wing, pro migration politician is closer to Hitler than a right wing, anti-migration politician.

<{1-1}>

Not a fan of Ad Hitlerums in general, but yours is especially ridiculous.

I mean....Merkel is center-right or, at leftmost, centrist.

She's just been painted as a leftist/liberal politician by morons like those in this thread who only view political ideology in terms of relative hostility to race and immigration.

Right-wing in every way, but you don't hate immigrants and dark skinned people? You're a leftist.
Left-wing in every policy fashion but hate immigrants and want an ethno-state? You're right wing.

Back