German Man stabbed to death in Chemnitz, German Media gets triggered by following Protest

KOQ24

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.focus.de/politik/deutsc...-aufmarsch-in-chemnitz-kommen_id_9477796.html

It's impossible to post articles in english since the protests are grossly misrepresented as "right wing" in those.
Most of German Media is "offended" that ordinary citizens can freely protest the murder of a German citizen.

The complete details about the incident are not out yet, but 2 other guys were stabbed and are in hospital.

Just saw that on twitter timeline, amazing the outrage about the follow up but not a single word about the dead guy. Shows exactly why we are fucked n Germany, can't even complain about murder without being labeled as nazi....

Thread will also trigger mods to quietly dump later on.

some low quality footage.

Germans need to do more than just demonstrate. Their politicians don't care what they want, and don't listen to them. The German President is just as insane as Mama Merkel.

German President Declares There are ‘No Native Germans, We are a Nation of Immigrants’
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/25/germans-immigration-country-president/
Germanic tribes who are part of groups that have been there for several thousand years and were the original settlers of the region. So yes, there are many native Germans. Traitorous speech. Also it wasn't a "nation of immigrants". Germany is not, and never has been, a settler society in the way the Argentina, Australia, US, Canada were. Germans are such a sorry bunch of self hating bastards that they probably enjoyed this speech. Only white people aren't allowed to claim they are native to somewhere, apparently.

Just saw that on twitter timeline, amazing the outrage about the follow up but not a single word about the dead guy. Shows exactly why we are fucked n Germany, can't even complain about murder without being labeled as nazi....
The left wing sites are calling them nazi's apparently lol.

I saw the story about the doctor who was stabbed to death by a Somalian in front of his 10 year-old daughter at his practice. The local residents protested and complained, as apparently these migrants are responsible for a lot of crime and violence in the area, which was of course condemned as 'far-right' and racist.

In fact, come to think about it, the only reason why I saw that story in the UK media was because of the 'far-fight' angle that could be given to it. No real talk or sympathy about the poor victim and what his daughter will have to live for the rest of her life. No, the people complaining about these crimes are the problem. Which says it all really.

We are fair game as far as the establishment and their brainwashed shills are concerned.

Last edited:
German President Declares There are ‘No Native Germans, We are a Nation of Immigrants'

ImperfectVeneratedAtlanticbluetang-size_restricted.gif

And then we told them.... diversity is strength!

As long as these traitors are in power and the media is controlled by them who shall be not named nothing will change. The day of the rope is near.

As long as these traitors are in power and the media is controlled by them who shall be not named nothing will change. The day of the rope is near.

How's the AFD polling these days?

Germans had a lot of love for these people when they were beheading Serbian kids. They were "freedom fighters" back then. Now they're at your own doorsteps. Either fight back or enjoy your sharia. No third option.

And then we told them.... diversity is strength!

How far down the rabbit hole do you really want to go?

IT'S A MAN, BABY, yeaaaaa!

bernie%20smiling.jpg

even the glasses look similar and are likely the exact prescription! Right under our noses!

German President Declares There are ‘No Native Germans, We are a Nation of Immigrants’
https://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/08/25/germans-immigration-country-president/
Germanic tribes who are part of groups that have been there for several thousand years and were the original settlers of the region. So yes, there are many native Germans. Traitorous speech. Also it wasn't a "nation of immigrants". Germany is not, and never has been, a settler society in the way the Argentina, Australia, US, Canada were. Germans are such a sorry bunch of self hating bastards that they probably enjoyed this speech. Only white people aren't allowed to claim they are native to somewhere, apparently.

I wonder how the Native Americans felt about such statements.

I guess I should just ask the native German in about 50 years.

How far down the rabbit hole do you really want to go?

IT'S A MAN, BABY, yeaaaaa!

bernie%20smiling.jpg

even the glasses look similar and are likely the exact prescription! Right under our noses!

Well, I'll give Bernie Sanders this much. Atleast he understands the concept of borders and a nation-state, and what they are intended to accomplish (to secure the interests of the poor and the working class, more so than anything), making him twice the man compared to any Eurocrat under today's circumstances.

Whether he actually has the balls to stand up for that sentiment under the globalist lobby's pressure and their peasant blood-hounds, that's another matter entirely.

Well, I'll give Bernie Sanders this much. Atleast he understands the concept of borders and a nation-state, and what they are intended to accomplish (to secure the interests of the poor and the working class, more so than anything), making him twice the man compared to any Eurocrat under today's circumstances.

Whether he actually has the balls to stand up for that sentiment under the globalist lobby's pressure and their peasant blood-hounds, that's another matter entirely.

He was blasted by a few alternate far left outlets (Splinter) for not endorsing #AbolishICE recently as well. The Bern is more than solid with the voting record in Congress to back up his rhetoric. He wouldn't be able to deliver most of what he promotes, but he has almost always voted in line with what he preaches.

I am just joking, I actually like Sanders to some extent and would have voted for him. My family knows him IRL.

I just saw the pic of the queen and was like "oh shit! THE BERN SMILE"

He was blasted by a few alternate far left outlets (Splinter) for not endorsing #AbolishICE recently as well. The Bern is more than solid with the voting record in Congress to back up his rhetoric. He wouldn't be able to deliver most of what he promotes, but he has almost always voted in line with what he preaches.

He has never felt the true wrath of the mob being directed at him though. I still recall him standing down when a couple of BLM hustlers took the stage from him. Not a good look, in my opinion.

You can't show any vulnerability to these people because they will exploit it. Orwell's Room 101 is almost a metaphor for all of this. The worst fears, the worst guilt, will be used against a man, to get them to submit to the ideology.

If a man has been made to believe that he "owes" his life to someone else, that "someone else" will be brought up to tell them to stand down. And the man will be prompted to give up in belief that he would otherwise be deemed a Nazi, a racist, a misogynist, a homophobe, in the eyes of the public.

We all know that the Germans have tremendous guilt over past transgressions, which makes them the first in line to be exploited. The ones with very little amount of guilt, such as the Poles or Hungarians, societies that have basically been used as punching bags by the elites, they don't really show any such vulnerabilities, making them rather immune to all of this. That is not to say that attempts to render them guilty, haven't been attempted in those countries, but thus far, they've resisted such narratives, because of how badly that narrative clashes with the reality they feel and know.

He has never felt the true wrath of the mob being directed at him though. I still recall him standing down when a couple of BLM hustlers took the stage from him. Not a good look, in my opinion.

You can't show any vulnerability to these people because they will exploit it. Orwell's Room 101 is almost a metaphor for all of this. The worst fears, the worst guilt, will be used against a man, to get them to submit to the ideology.

If a man has been made to believe that he "owes" his life to someone else, that "someone else" will be brought up to tell them to stand down. And the man will be prompted to give up in belief that he would otherwise be deemed a Nazi, a racist, a misogynist, a homophobe, in the eyes of the public.

We all know that the Germans have tremendous guilt over past transgressions, which makes them the first in line to be exploited. The ones with very little amount of guilt, such as the Poles or Hungarians, societies that have basically been used as punching bags by the elites, they don't really show any such vulnerabilities, making them rather immune to all of this. That is not to say that attempts to render them guilty, haven't been attempted in those countries, but thus far, they've resisted such narratives, because of how badly that narrative clashes with the reality they feel and know.

Fuckin GreatA. This is a great post dude, but I'm way too tired and in need of sleep to give it the kind of response it deserves right now. I agree though, he should've Afroman'd those chickenheads right the fuck off the stage.

Dude was on the streets during the Civil Rights movement marching with fucking MARTIN LUTHER KING! Damn, we need that guy back. Now we have cunts penning articles in the New York Times questioning whether their children "can be friends with white people".

https://www.focus.de/politik/deutsc...-aufmarsch-in-chemnitz-kommen_id_9477796.html

It's impossible to post articles in english since the protests are grossly misrepresented as "right wing" in those.
Most of German Media is "offended" that ordinary citizens can freely protest the murder of a German citizen.

The complete details about the incident are not out yet, but 2 other guys were stabbed and are in hospital.

Those protesters just want to protect their stabbing-free white privileged lifestyles. They’re clearly playing identity politics.

Last edited:
Let the 3rd world in your country and 3rd world shit will happen.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back