German Man stabbed to death in Chemnitz, German Media gets triggered by following Protest

Nice to see, there is a delusional left media overseas trying to hide and fake facts from the people, its not only CNN. The anti-white agenda continues at full speed.

This is a blank attempt of white genocide via mass immigration, they even declares that.
Germany and Europe needs a Trump to go head2head with this traitors.

You're delusional. There is no white genocide

Trump has done what exactly?

Every time German citizens defend themselves , the media calls them nazi's.
Funny that !!

Nice to see, there is a delusional left media overseas trying to hide and fake facts from the people, its not only CNN. The anti-white agenda continues at full speed.

This is a blank attempt of white genocide via mass immigration, they even declares that.
Germany and Europe needs a Trump to go head2head with this traitors.

The problem is there are still a lot of people out there who don't know any better who will see that BBC headline and now think that a group of Nazi skinheads have taken to the streets in Germany for no good reason what-so-ever and started attacking migrants, minorities and god knows what else.

I am officially done with Merkel and this country.

35 years old Daniel Hillig was killed openly by a middle east guy in the Streets of Chemnitz. It was during a city festival. This caused mass protests, which were censored by youtube and Big Tech.

I am used to far left MSM, but the censorship and the pathetic statement of Merkel's press officer really pissed me off. After censoring them, he called the protests riots and a disgusting attempt to breed hate against immigrants. Yeah that's right, his main issue wasn't the brutal killing, but the protests against the killer. He mentioned racism, hate and "hunts", but couldn't provide any evidences. They just censored everything! So how can we even talk about this in an objective way?

Here is the beginning of the protest wave. They yell around 'this is our city'. If you are German, use Tor Browser. This Video is censored in Germany and the main demonstration was even erased from the internet completely. Today, I can't find it anymore! I wanted to post this...
Germany has no right anymore to bitch about Russia, China and NK when it comes to free speech.

The MSM coverage aside, the most frustrating thing about all this are the reactions of the left and liberals on social media platforms. The hashtag #chemnitz is full of idiots who condemn non existent right violence. The killing? Just a triviality

Every time German citizens defend themselves , the media calls them nazi's.
Funny that !!

They had their manhood taken and balls snipped clean off after the second time around.

Polandball+german+nationalism+the+experts+say+that+germany+is+still_239632_3082363.jpg

Germany will eventually revolt. I just worry it will be like ww2 by the time they take control again and they become what theybintend om destroying.

And then we told them.... diversity is strength!

I really don’t want to side track this thread but.. why would all these white ‘elitists’ pictured here want to ruin the demographics of their countries? Wouldn’t they actually want to keep it as white as possible? Don’t people like this dream of ‘thousand year Reichs’ and their pure bloodlines carrying on for all eternity in a ruling class?

Help me understand what their endgame is here.

@IDL , interested in your honest opinion on this too

You're delusional. There is no white genocide

Trump has done what exactly?
Im not arguing with you. You are clearing trolling.

The government wants to replace native germans for third world immigrants, and you say there is no anti-white agenda.

Not only that, they are actively trying to hide crimes, rapes, murders agaisnt germans, what else do you wanted them to do? Use of a black ISIS flag to prove their anti-white policy making?

Trumo is shutting down illegal immigration,and he is not afraid of the fake news media, that is huuuugeeee.

A pic of the protest. Not saying that violent right groups were protesting too. This is possible, but if this was the case I would love to see evidences. Why do they censor all the videos? Where is the evil right mob? Because I don't see it.

DljcX6eXcAEG0we.jpg

Ridiculous,a completely act of totalitarian government in order to shut people up. The west is losing freedom in order to accommodate the anti-white agenda and mass immigration.

RIP Daniel and condolences to the family. His country failed on him.

Im not arguing with you. You are clearing trolling.

The government wants to replace native germans for third world immigrants, and you say there is no anti-white agenda.

Not only that, they are actively trying to hide crimes, rapes, murders agaisnt germans, what else do you wanted them to do? Use of a black ISIS flag to prove their anti-white policy making?

Trumo is shutting down illegal immigration,and he is not afraid of the fake news media, that is huuuugeeee.

I'm not trolling, you don't have any proof. White people aren't having enough babies. There is no secret agenda out there. Do your part and marry a white woman and give birth to plenty of children, if not you don't deserve to post.

If you are German, use Tor Browser. This Video is censored in Germany and the main demonstration was even erased from the internet completely. Today, I can't find it anymore! I wanted to post this...
Germany has no right anymore to bitch about Russia, China and NK when it comes to free speech.

Wow.

The people of Chemnitz announced another big demonstration for today. I hope I don't have to watch this on RT.com

I really don’t want to side track this thread but.. why would all these white ‘elitists’ pictured here want to ruin the demographics of their countries? Wouldn’t they actually want to keep it as white as possible? Don’t people like this dream of ‘thousand year Reichs’ and their pure bloodlines carrying on for all eternity in a ruling class?

Help me understand what their endgame is here.

@IDL , interested in your honest opinion on this too

Power, Money for themselves and their cronies/stockholders. That's how it works in the USA anyhow.

truth_1.jpg

Merkel is closer to Hitler than Trump will ever be.

Germany never had any right to bitch about free speech in Russia. lol

But Russia is getting to German level with their new laws about Holocaust etc.

I am officially done with Merkel and this country.

35 years old Daniel Hillig was killed openly by a middle east guy in the Streets of Chemnitz. It was during a city festival. This caused mass protests, which were censored by youtube and Big Tech.

I am used to far left MSM, but the censorship and the pathetic statement of Merkel's press officer really pissed me off. After censoring them, he called the protests riots and a disgusting attempt to breed hate against immigrants. Yeah that's right, his main issue wasn't the brutal killing, but the protests against the killer. He mentioned racism, hate and "hunts", but couldn't provide any evidences. They just censored everything! So how can we even talk about this in an objective way?

Here is the beginning of the protest wave. They yell around 'this is our city'. If you are German, use Tor Browser. This Video is censored in Germany and the main demonstration was even erased from the internet completely. Today, I can't find it anymore! I wanted to post this...

The MSM coverage aside, the most frustrating thing about all this are the reactions of the left and liberals on social media platforms. The hashtag #chemnitz is full of idiots who condemn non existent right violence. The killing? Just a triviality

Back