Gergard Mousasi is telling Chris Weidman to don't be scared homie.

Chris is great but I'd love to see this fight. I think Mousasi knows he can't just dick around in bottom position, even if he kicks the other guys ass from there (King Mo).

When the Moose is Loose he's got a shot at anybody.

giphy.gif

Why is the guy lying down. That looks like a small moose.

After sport enhancement crackdown Weidman has been in a downward spiral. Natural Moose by tko.

Weidman has already said he'd take his fight right?

I'd lean towards Weidman winning a decision similar to his fight with Machida.

Chris is better than the both of them, thats all I'm trying to say.
People said the same thing about him being better then Romero. You never know, that's all I'm trying to say.

make it happen dana.... i mean, the chris

what's next for Weidman if he lose , what can he do then , should he go to welterweight ?

Can't fault Gegard for the typo, he misspelled Sacred.

{<Scared}

This is a good fight for Weidman. Mousasi doesn't have the athleticism that Rockhold and Romero posed problems with. Weidman will be able to take him down, and Mousasi doesn't have the devastating power to one-shot KO Weidman. I would think he'd jump at this.

Weidman should have a squash match first to get some win before getting back in the mix.

This is a fight I would very much like to see
Yeah, but I'd prefer teh Chris to get a squash match to get back on track. I'm not sure how bad it sounds to word it that way instead of saying "winnable fight" or something like that, but it's the troof.

Good matchup. Still think Weidman will take advantage of Mousasi with his wrestling and win via decision.

Back