Gergard Mousasi is telling Chris Weidman to don't be scared homie.

Post USADA Mousasi > Post USADA Weidman

I would like to see this. I think Mousasi can pull it off and hopefully get a title shot.

Calm down moose, you've still never beat a legit top 10 fighter, unless we're counting Vitor lol. You don't get to call out one of the greats who accomplished more in his first 12 fights than you have in 40.

I like moose, but Weidman smashes him just like every legit top guy he faces.

only one way to find out. but if he fights, say, Gastelum, and wins, then we haven't learned anything.

that's why you should want him to fight someone better, not worse.

angry moose is coming for what is his

<5>

<{zibba}>

The Chris just can't catch a break. Dude is all broken now and moose would just further his untimely demise

Two of my favourite fighters. Don't wanna see them fight unless it's for a title.

No, The Chris is not afraid of fighting Mousasi,

a win over Rockhold and Jacare and he may be fighting for the title again.
A win over Mousasi is not enough.

Give Weidman someone like.. Marsh? (I forgot his name, the guy who just beat Cedenblad)

Bring it ! Moose is always ready and gives zero fucks who's next...

I have a feeling Gegard is going to beat Weidman if they fight. Gegard has better striking, and I believe he will be able to keep the distance, and pick Weidman apart......

No, The Chris is not afraid of fighting Mousasi,

a win over Rockhold and Jacare and he may be fighting for the title again.
A win over Mousasi is not enough.

he just lost to 2 top 5ers. you're saying he should only be willing to fight the other 2 top 5ers. that's not usually how these things work.

we know Romero v Bisping. we think maybe Rockhold v Jacare. frankly, Chris v Gegard doesn't just make sense, but if the first 2 fights become official it makes the most sense.

but hell, if Jacare fights Weidman and Rockhold refuses to fight Gegard....then i guess the fans lose.

Last edited:
Weidman will destroy Mousasi's skinny ass.

Be careful what you wish for

This is a great stylistic match up! Please boookt it!

I think he wanted a lower ranked guy to get his mojo back again but I'm sure he won't back down from any opponent.

Just a matter of a proper contract, the $ and we will see this fight.

Calls him out after taking a knee like the way weidman did Is weak.
The head aches are still lingering.

Biggest problem Chris will always have is poor sparring partners

LMAO the great All American The Chris running away like a gazelle .. America what has happened to you ?

Back