Gergard Mousasi is telling Chris Weidman to don't be scared homie.

Moose struggles with large top control fighters. This isn't an ideal match up for him. If Weidman is slow to accept, it's probably because he just got KO'd.

right now, other than Bisping, Chris is probably the best call out he can make. probably the easiest opponent of the top 4 (Gegard being 5th best). that's not to say he's an "easy" fight. just a better matchup for him than Rockhold, Romero or Jacare.

I will still bet on Weidman over any middle weight. If weidman was to fight Romero again next weekend, I'd bet on Weidman.

Anything can happen, but I think Weidman will beat the piss out of Mousasi.

Lmao. Chris said he is down to fight Jacare or Luke next. But he is scared of Moose. Sure,pal.

I like Gegard, I like the idea of this fight, but I think Weidman wrecks him.

Chris Weidman really is that fucking good and people around here sometimes seem to forget it or overlook it.

Also,this.

I have a feeling Weidmans next opponent is fucked.

This guy gets it.

Last edited:
I always thought weidman was top fighter especially after Machida fight, and that his cardio issues in the past was due to him not taking training too seriously or having minor injuries that prevented him from training full (like he himself said few times in interview) and eventually we will see a Weidman that doesnt gas and goes full on.

However after recent events I think his just a pussyhole

If weidman was to fight Romero again next weekend, I'd bet on Weidman.
I'm pretty sure Chris is still trying to shake the cobwebs out. As a matter of fact, he's probably still leaking...
CxHaFSBXUAAtDR6.jpg

I'm pretty sure Chris is still trying to shake the cobwebs out. As a matter of fact, he's probably still leaking...
View attachment 180279

I don't think weidman was even "out". He got dazed and was cut pretty good but he wasn't concussed I don't think.

Again, I'd bet on him to beat Romero in a 2nd fight.

I don't think weidman was even "out". He got dazed and was cut pretty good but he wasn't concussed I don't think.

Nah, he wasn't out but he was on his way with another shot or 2. That gash was nasty and I think it would best suit the Chris' next fight to be against an opponent with not so much explosive power. The Moose vs The Chris is a very interesting match to make. I'd tune in!

He was clearly out after the knee (knees) landed. The follow up punches woke him up.

First the Diaz bros infect Cro Cop, now Mousasi. The contagion begins...

Calm down moose, you've still never beat a legit top 10 fighter, unless we're counting Vitor lol. You don't get to call out one of the greats who accomplished more in his first 12 fights than you have in 40.

I like moose, but Weidman smashes him just like every legit top guy he faces.

I have a feeling Weidmans next opponent is fucked.
He might come back, true.

He got brutalized two times in a row, but he faced the absolute elite. Mousasi is a damn interesting match-up.

Instahype. Make it happen, Dana.

Back