Media Georges St-Pierre in Tiny Shorts

If only I still had a pool. Thanks treehuggers, the wildfires were a memorable experience.

Interesting considering your behavior this past half an hour suggests the the opposite. Deflection?
You're the White belt with multiple accounts.

I haven't done anything wrong besides making 2 threads you didn't like.

You can continue complaining about it or move onto another thread.

it’s not just me who dislike your threads, they’re fucking stupid and you know that

@TheOneAboveAll3 hurt your feelings so you went and made this thread at afeeble attempt at spitting him, that’s abusing the forum section

It’s for serious or at least funny ufc discussion, not a play ground for hurt little boys to make threads and beg for attention. All time worst two threads in sherdog history.

it’s not just me who dislike your threads, they’re fucking stupid and you know that

@TheOneAboveAll3 hurt your feelings so you went and made this thread at afeeble attempt at spitting him, that’s abusing the forum section

It’s for serious or at least funny ufc discussion, not a play ground for hurt little boys to make threads and beg for attention. All time worst two threads in sherdog history.
How about you hit that ignore button, buddeh?

No one cares what you think.

How do you know he has multiple accounts? Are you a wizard now? I tried giving you good advice dude but I guess you wanted to show me how much of rebel you are by making this thread. Congrats.

You’re hiding behind the account you’re shit posting on. No one can see you for the soft socially awkward incel you are when you’re using a picture of someone who actually has a confirmed girlfriend and looks relatively normal.
Lol who writes something like this.

I care. It's the reason why I have been given him thumbs up. Why do you have to make everything about you dude? The world doesnt revolve around you. Stop with all the attention whoring

How do you know he has multiple accounts? Are you a wizard now? I tried giving you good advice dude but I guess you wanted to show me how much of rebel you are by making this thread. Congrats.
Good advice?

<FookIsThatGuy>

Now THATS more like it

tenor.gif

Im sure plenty of users have ignored you within the past few minutes alone. What makes this funny is that you’re too dumb to realize it. Yeah you’re oblivious to how stupid, vain and pointless you look right now, but boy is it funny to watch you squirm for validation.

I care. It's the reason why I have been given him thumbs up. Why do you have to make everything about you dude? The world doesnt revolve around you. Stop with all the attention whoring
Why are you still crying?

It's no surprise you made a thread in Mayberry asking people what they do when they get insulted on the forum. You're a bitch.

Stop trying to change people and post in threads you like instead. You're wasting way too much time stressing about things you don't like rather than posting in threads you enjoy.

You're probably a dude that got banned before....

So, Lol at that post ....

He joined less than a week ago. Yeah, it’s a good bet he’s been banned before. Probably for hating on the one true GOAT.

Im sure plenty of users have ignored you within the past few minutes alone. What makes this funny is that you’re too dumb to realize it. Yeah you’re oblivious to how stupid, vain and pointless you look right now, but boy is it funny to watch you squirm for validation.
Is that you @TheOneAboveAll3 ? I think you're taking things a bit far posting with multiple accounts.

Back