Media Georges St-Pierre in Tiny Shorts

I have to sit through all of your guys’ shitty threads about underage looking women so you can sit through this one too. You’re the nonce that clicked on the thread titled “GSP in tiny shorts”.
When you say underaged looking women are you referring to Paige Van Zant?

I have to sit through all of your guys’ shitty threads about underage looking women so you can sit through this one too. You’re the nonce that clicked on the thread titled “GSP in tiny shorts”.

I give a rats ass what you do, just leave my name out your posts creature. Also genius, did you not notice TS made this thread for me? Are you too dimwitted to have noticed it? Derpy derp derp.

{<jordan}

She’s an example of a normal woman who’s threads don’t get moved to The Lightweights. Mods are sexist confirmed.
Who are the underaged looking ones then? The only underaged looking female fighter I can think of is PVZ.

And yeah not all the mods up here play fair that’s I know.

Okay RuPaul. Or could it be that this thread really is a shit thread?

It was fine until you showed up.

Who are the underaged looking ones then? The only underaged looking female fighter I can think of is PVZ.

And yeah not all the mods up here play fair that’s I know.

Everything with a vagina gets posted here from GOT babes to ring girls to illegal trannies looking for Green Cards, take your pick.

It was fine until you showed up.

Everything with a vagina gets posted here from GOT babes to ring girls to illegal trannies looking for Green Cards, take your pick.

Trannies dont have vaginas..... It was a shit thread from the get go and like I said TS made it for me not to contribute anything. Only your dimwitted self believes it was to admire GSP in tiny shorts.

Back