Media Georges St-Pierre in Tiny Shorts

Why are you still crying?

It's no surprise you made a thread in Mayberry asking people what they do when they get insulted on the forum. You're a bitch.

Stop trying to change people and post in threads you like instead. You're wasting way too much time stressing about things you don't like rather than posting in threads you enjoy.

Why are you getting so mad though? You think you offended me on that thread? I didnt agree with you but I wasnt offended. You are quite the attention whore and I would have appreciated that you accepted my advice and didnt post as many threads as you do. Seems like you cant seem to take good advice from your fellow Sherbro. I am very disappointed.

Here, KarateStylist to the rescue.
GSP Kyokushin Kata black belt

Couts010
Published on Mar 13, 2012
GSP Kata pour sa ceinture noir en 1993

LOL you don't need to see anything in that video other than his running gait to tell it's GSP. Exactly the same today!!

Is that you @TheOneAboveAll3 ? I think you're taking things a bit far posting with multiple accounts.
“Two people tell me my shit threads are shit” = “they have to be the same person”

fragile ego, low sense of self assurance and a grown man with the mental capacity of a 13 year old girl confirmed

Why are you getting so mad though? You think you offended me on that thread? I didnt agree with you but I wasnt offended. You are quite the attention whore and I would have appreciated that you accepted my advice and didnt post as many threads as you do. Seems like you cant seem to take good advice from your fellow Sherbro. I am very disappointed.
You should take my advice and stop worrying about things you don't like and start focusing on things you do like.

You just spent the past hour crying in my threads. Get a grip buddeh. You're about to have an aneurysm complaining about such petty shit everyday.

I would pay money to find out what kind of creature you are. Or youre just a damn female loser. Which is it?

Coming from you mate you’re the sad prick with no name and no avatar always bitching at people but never contributing yourself. I have no problem arguing with people with my real name and pictures up.

Coming from you mate you’re the sad prick with no name and no avatar always bitching at people but never contributing yourself. I have no problem arguing with people with my real name and pictures up.
Boom. Roasted.

You should take my advice and stop worrying about things you don't like and start focusing on things you do like. If i'm mad, what does that make you?

You just spent the past hour crying in my threads. Get a grip buddeh. You're about to have an aneurysm complaining about such petty shit everyday

What makes you think I was crying? Did all the LMAO and LOL make you believe I was crying? I am just wondering to myself why you keep insisting in replying to me. I have manners so I like replying back.

Tell me, what would be the point of me posting in this account and that account? Lets go genius
He lacks the intellectual inclination to see his own stupidity, therefore anyone and everyone who does scrutinize him must all be one and the same. Typical snowflake.

You got an account from 2018 while mines is 2014 and you trying to make it seem I need a damn picture to validate myself here? Youre a joke dude. Also do you think everyone uses their real name as their User? Simpleton or should I say troll? Get lost creature.

What makes you think I was crying? Did all the LMAO and LOL make you believe I was crying? I am just wondering to myself why you keep insisting in replying to me. I have manners so I like replying back.
No, the caps actually made you look a bit deranged.

There have been at least 3 people that told you to quit crying. But you're still here complaining.

For someone who wants to play it off as he isn't bothered, you are sure displaying some serious butthurt.

You got an account from 2018 while mines is 2014 and you trying to make it seem I need a damn picture to validate myself here? Youre a joke dude. Also do you think everyone uses their real name as their User? Simpleton or should I say troll? Get lost creature.

I have a paid for account from 2018 where I’ve posted multiple pictures on multiple sides of these forums and you even messaged me so don’t act new now. You don’t post shit apart from “why are people mean?” and telling everyone to delete their threads. Why don’t you do everyone a favour and delete your whole account instead?

No, the caps actually made you look a bit deranged.

There have been at least 3 people that told you to quit crying. But you're still here complaining.

For someone who wants to play it off as he isn't bothered, you are sure displaying some serious butthurt.

Yeah I am sure it had no bias though right? These idiots think that making a thread about GSP in a tiny short as contributing anything of significance. It is not. You have already made 2 shit threads, this one and another. And clowns Like @Sophia point out how it is contributing to the UFC forum. Get real dudes (looking at you too Sophia).

Yeah I am sure it had no bias though right? These idiots think that making a thread about GSP in a tiny short as contributing anything of significance. It is not. You have already made 2 shit threads, this one and another. And clowns Like @Sophia point out how it is contributing to the UFC forum. Get real dudes (looking at you too Sophia).
Nah, they're not saying those threads are great. They are commenting on the weirdo who keeps posting in these threads complaining rather than moving on with his life.

I have to sit through all of your guys’ shitty threads about underage looking women so you can sit through this one too. You’re the nonce that clicked on the thread titled “GSP in tiny shorts”.

I have a paid for account from 2018 where I’ve posted multiple pictures on multiple sides of these forums and you even messaged me so don’t act new now. You don’t post shit apart from “why are people mean?” and telling everyone to delete their threads. Why don’t you do everyone a favour and delete your whole account instead?

Are you parrot now? I never even mentioned nothing about people being mean lol. And how is me messaging you acting as if I am new? Did you not understand my point? I am saying youre new. At least I am not some damn freak who posts "Put it all in my mouth". I am sure you would consider that as contributing to sherdog freak

Back