Georges St-Pierre Currently Has No Plans for a 2015 UFC Return

Just leave GSP alone Dana, you've already got Silva.

Good for George. He's made millions and hes already created his own legacy. If the rumors about him having headaches are true, i think he's stopping at just the right time.

More fighters should learn from George. No need to go out like Chuck, Nog or Cro Cop. He's got his whole life ahead of him, and there is no reason to keep fighting at this point.

I would like to know what he thinks of how the UFC is handling the WW title picture right now and how they try to keep Rory away from it in the hope GSP will return to reclaim it.

I would like to know what he thinks of how the UFC is handling the WW title picture right now and how they try to keep Rory away from it in the hope GSP will return to reclaim it.

I think they are too. Rory is long overdue for a title shot and its been promised to him more than once. They are trying to keep him away in case the cash cow returns

Please don't come back GSP. You are the GOAT.

He went out on top even though I don't agree with his last decision win. He should stay out and enjoy his life. A great champion and truly a nice guy.

im perfectly fine with one of the goats retiring on an amazing streak instead of going the usual sad declines we see so often past their prime. Cheers GSP

I don't think he should come back. He was awesome, will go down as one of the greatest, and sounds like he needed and enjoys not fighting.

The WW division is awesome as it is, there is no need to force him to do anything.

needs to learn from Anderson's legacy being tarnished by staying in the game too long, by 2 weidman losses. If Silva retired post-Sonnen 2, he would've been GOAT no debate.

if Anderson loses to diaz, and Jones pops for PEDs, then GSP is undisputed GOAT.

needs to learn from Anderson's legacy being tarnished by staying in the game too long, by 2 weidman losses. If Silva retired post-Sonnen 2, he would've been GOAT no debate.

if Anderson loses to diaz, and Jones pops for PEDs, then GSP is undisputed GOAT.

Fedor.

There's nothing more for him to accomplish at 170. Other than a paycheck and a possible loss why come back? If he comes back he will eventually lose assuming he fights top fighters.

Smokescreen?

I doubt Dana & Co would keep stringing Rory along with nothing more than the blind hope GSP might come back someday to save them.

It's not like he'd magically un-retire the moment Rory got the title, and be like "Yoink!"

I think GSP needs to stay retired on a win. If he is wanting to come back, but doesn't do it this year, it would be better for him to stay retired. No reason for someone to retire off a win and then come back after a 2+ year layoff.

GSP is the only guy so far who has been smart and disciplined enough to go out as GOAT material at the top of his game. I hope he never returns.

I don't mind if he doesn't come back, I just wish he'd say so.

I don't mind if he doesn't come back, I just wish he'd say so.

My biggest problem with gsp is never comes out and says what he wants. In my opinion he never had any desire to move to 185 or fight silva at a catchweight. Instead of just saying 170 is his weight division he always left the door open that he might fight silva. For a guy that fights for a living he comes across scared of just telling the truth!

Back