George Zimmerman got punched in the face.

To this day I'm unable to understand the hatred for this one mexican who killed a black man, who was subsequently acquitted.

How is this different than any other murder that is televised daily?

Lying by omission is often, as for example in this case, worse than not giving any background at all.

It was just meant as a brief description of who the guy is, why he's newsworthy.

It about sums it up right; no need for this to open up that shitstorm of a debate again.

It was just meant as a brief description of who the guy is, why he's newsworthy.
I see you're every bit as dishonest as the bullshitter who wrote that hit piece.

It about sums it up right;
Absolute bullshit and both of us know it.

I read this far:

Yeah, there's your fair description of what happened.

I figure the rest of the article is more of the same bullshit journalism.

What was so wrong with that statement? Wasn't he acquitted in 2012 for shooting Trayvon? Maybe they should have put a trigger warning for sensitive snowflakes like yourself.

I see you're every bit as dishonest as the bullshitter who wrote that hit piece.

1 last go.

I have no such agenda to need to lie.

I don't give a shit about the dead teen; and yes, if one wanted to give the whole story, you would elaborate that GZ was arguably acting in self defense. The article was not meant to be a full description of that case, just a sentence to identify defining public characteristics of GZ - that he shot dead an unarmed teen - was acquitted.

Personally, if your batshit nuts country is gonna legalise guns then it needs to legalise murder; cos what the fuck else do you expect is gonna happen. I side with noone in the GZ - TM argument. Though I do think GZ has karma coming.

I don't know what he said, just that he was talking about the kid he killed.

And I don't normally tell people what to say,

but imo George should not ever be uttering that kid's name ever again. If asked about it, he should maintain a dignified silence.

Regardless of whether it was a justified kill; he still killed an UNARMED TEENAGER (sorry, mustn't trigger Thuriasz); me personally, I'd keep my mouth shut about it and avoid the subject all together.

Just fucking leave it
ZIMZAM can't keep his mouth shut. He was presented as some sort of hero by the right wing media. He makes money selling paintings to those same right wingers. He is famous for getting his ass kicked by some kid, and had to use a gun to stop said ass whipping. That same media has dropped him because since the shooting he has been a shit head. He no longer gets phone calls from Hannity.
So ZIMZAM sees a dude with confederate tats, and decided that dude would be the perfect audience to brag about shooting a kid that had him in full mount, raining down blows. Problem is some people including myself don't think that is something to brag about.

Would you be happier if it said Zimmerman was acquitted for the shooting death of a violent teen who attacked him... after Zimmerman, with a gun, followed the teen in the dark against the orders of the police?

Zimmerman is a train wreck of a human being. Understandably it'd be hard for anyone to live a "normal" life after the fiasco that was his trial, but someone who's not a complete fuck-up probably could have found some way to manage. If anyone should just fade to Bolivian and mind their own business for the rest of their life, it's him. But not Zim; dude just can't keep his nose clean.
Zimmerman isn't even white. If his family name was Lopez or Gonzalez, they would see him as Hispanic and people probably wouldn't care as much.

But because his name is Zimmerman, it makes him sound white which fits "the narrative" of white policemen hunting black people.

Tragic case, don't get me wrong, but it's blown up in the media for the wrong reasons.

latest

They put you in the war room? Ugh. RIP.

Not an insult, there just giving a mod a hard time.

This piece of shit is really running his luck! One of this days it won't be a punch but a gun, funny how he was considered a hero for chasing and shooting a unarmed teenager. But now the media doesn't give a shit about him, flavour of the month.

Not sure how or why this racist pig even got a trial in the first place. And we all know he was never going to be convicted considering the victim, but it is so clear he is guilty that as a nation we should be ashamed he walks our streets. I can only hope he didnt go to jail because he will get street justice. RIP Travon, Michael Brown, Eric Garner and all the other men who were killed for having the audacity to be born too dark

493.jpg

I don't give a shit about the dead teen; and yes, if one wanted to give the whole story, you would elaborate that GZ was arguably acting in self defense.
Yeah. Now all they told was that he just went and shot an unarmed adolescent and got away with it for no discernible reason. If one goes to the length of telling no_limit_nigga was an unarmed teen, perhaps it could be relevant to point out some of the other facts, such as being the aggressor and trying to kill GZ as well, so as to not paint GZ simply a murderer, don't you think?

It's not GZ I care that much about, or TM either. It's deliberate and obvious dishonesty that pisses me off. Seeing through the narratives is trivially easy and gives birth to a rather massive hatred towards media.

Yeah. Now all they told was that he just went and shot an unarmed adolescent and got away with it for no discernible reason. If one goes to the length of telling no_limit_nigga was an unarmed teen, perhaps it could be relevant to point out some of the other facts, such as being the aggressor and trying to kill GZ as well, so as to not paint GZ simply a murderer, don't you think?

It's not GZ I care that much about, or TM either. It's deliberate and obvious dishonesty that pisses me off. Seeing through the narratives is trivially easy and gives birth to a rather massive hatred towards media.

Fair enough. Then I go back to my original question; how would you have worded that simple, short descriptive sentence/paragraph - bearing in mind it wasn't meant to be an actual report on that incident/trial?

damn, Zim can't catch a break.

Fair enough. Then I go back to my original question; how would you have worded that simple, short descriptive sentence/paragraph - bearing in mind it wasn't meant to be an actual report on that incident/trial?
I would have left "unarmed teen" out.

Good to see Nicky is still kicking around out there.

A murder conviction is one thing, but he got off without an involuntary manslaughter or lesser charge.

To me it is not puzzling behavior from a sociopath. He has all the traits of a sociopath including a big ego.

George Zimmerman led a life of mental instability, coming to a boiling point when he shot and unarmed teen.

I hope he gets killed by a Syrian refugee.

That will never happen. All Syrian refugees are followers of the Religion of Peace:)

Back