George Zimmerman got punched in the face.

thatsfuckingillegal.gif

Yeah if fucktard Casey Anthony can fade into obscurity , anything is possible . She was far more universally hated than GZ

Zimmerman is a train wreck of a human being. Understandably it'd be hard for anyone to live a "normal" life after the fiasco that was his trial, but someone who's not a complete fuck-up probably could have found some way to manage. If anyone should just fade to Bolivian and mind their own business for the rest of their life, it's him. But not Zim; dude just can't keep his nose clean.

So is it confirmed that Travonn was innocent? Im sorry i barely followed this story
not really. More just that Zimmerman is a weird cunt and will probably end up in a lot of dumb situations with his wannabe cop antics.

Except one never broke any laws and the other has a lifetime of being a toruble maker. So much so he failed the mental exam for a becoming a Florida police officer and then continued to be insane for years after that.

zimm was attacked by skitles boy and shot him and the world was better for it.
life

zimm was attacked by skitles boy and shot him and the world was better for it.
life

maybe one day you'll have a kid and he'll be shot by a crazy person.

and Zimmerman led a life of mental problems, even failed a Florida police mental exam.

Florida!!!

Not sure how or why this racist pig even got a trial in the first place. And we all know he was never going to be convicted considering the victim, but it is so clear he is guilty that as a nation we should be ashamed he walks our streets. I can only hope he didnt go to jail because he will get street justice. RIP Travon, Michael Brown, Eric Garner and all the other men who were killed for having the audacity to be born too dark

Good ole George Zimmerman still causing problems. For someone who claims he to want to get out of the spot light because it's causing him problems, he continues to provoke people.

Good ole George Zimmerman still causing problems. For someone who claims he to want to get out of the spot light because it's causing him problems, he continues to provoke people.

Doesn't sound like he provoked anyone, but more like people recognized him and punched him in the face because his eyes are too close together and because he killed some kid once. Mostly the kid thing, but his eyes... they're too close.

Yeah if fucktard Casey Anthony can fade into obscurity , anything is possible . She was far more universally hated than GZ

I just read a Casey Anthony book, very upsetting she got off.

I would kinda feel bad for him if he had tried to live a normal life after he got off. But I can't feel bad for that piece of shit when he's been making 10's of thousands of dollars selling shitty paintings celebrating the fact that he killed someone.

At this point he deserves anything he gets. You want to profit off of killing someone? Then deal with the consequences.

Not sure how or why this racist pig even got a trial in the first place. And we all know he was never going to be convicted considering the victim, but it is so clear he is guilty that as a nation we should be ashamed he walks our streets. I can only hope he didnt go to jail because he will get street justice. RIP Travon, Michael Brown, Eric Garner and all the other men who were killed for having the audacity to be born too dark

I think you're purposely being glib, but i'll bite.

It was quite the opposite, his story of the shooting makes a lot of sense, but I guess you really didn't follow it.

Pretend the apartment complex is a big T and the top is North.

Starting at the top left. Zimzam was following Martin from the Northwest of the T toward the East. At one point ZimZam loses Martin which you can hear on the 9-11 call. So Zim continues to the Northeast of the T and turns around. In the middle of the T Trayvon either hide or headed South towards his father's home I think it was.

Trayvon could have made it home in 15 seconds if he was a slow runner or in 40 seconds if he walked at a normal pace. The gap between Zimmerman losing Trayvon and when the confrontation happened was almost 4 minutes after Zimmerman initially lost Martin.

So....Trayvon either waited for Zimmerman for almost 4 minutes or he headed South and doubled back to confront him.

Legally the first confrontation would have been over once there was a gap in contact between the two, so in a 2nd confrontation, if Trayvon waited or came back to confront Zimmerman, then he would be the aggressor.

This makes sense when we know about Trayvon's history of liking to fight and him looking suspicious could make sense since he was found with stolen jewelry before and fit the description of the teens that had been burglarizing the apartment complex, which was a huge problem. Zimmerman started his citizen's patrol after an old lady neighbor was burglarized and I think (but forget) that Zimmerman had things stolen from his apartment porch.

Before Zimmerman totally lost his shit, he actually went out of his way to help the black community.

I read this far:

Yeah, there's your fair description of what happened.

I figure the rest of the article is more of the same bullshit journalism.

The plain facts too much for you to handle?

A succinct description as far as I know.

How would you have worded that sentence? Oh this should be good.....

I don't know what he said, just that he was talking about the kid he killed.

And I don't normally tell people what to say,

but imo George should not ever be uttering that kid's name ever again. If asked about it, he should maintain a dignified silence.

Regardless of whether it was a justified kill; he still killed an UNARMED TEENAGER (sorry, mustn't trigger Thuriasz); me personally, I'd keep my mouth shut about it and avoid the subject all together.

Just fucking leave it

STFU

George Zimmerman is a hero. Smoked that little thug good.
lol - It's gonna be so fucking funny when zim gets shot. I'd bet $1,000 that's how he dies. I'll find his grave and take a shit on it.

Can I sign up anywhere to be the 1 who punches him in the face and break his nose on a daily bases ?

The plain facts too much for you to handle?

A succinct description as far as I know.
Lying by omission is often, as for example in this case, worse than not giving any background at all.

Back