George Zimmerman got punched in the face.

It wasn't hard enough. The pussy is still breathing .

That would be funny if he pulled out a gun and shot him :cool:

Last edited:
Periodic arrests and face punching sounds like an okay way for him to live the rest of his useless fucking life.

im sure its on enough ppls buckets list. somebody crossing that shit out tonight.

So is it confirmed that Travonn was innocent? Im sorry i barely followed this story

That's assault and battery. Hope the perp is charged.

So is it confirmed that Travonn was innocent? Im sorry i barely followed this story

Damned cracker could have aimed for the kneecaps at the very least. He really should have just restrained the unruly, rebellious, rapscallion of a child and called his loving parents to pick him up and put him to bed.

Last edited:
George Zimmerman is a hero. Smoked that little thug good.

No no no, that was small time . The guy who smoked that Mike Brown , that's the real hero.
Mike Brown is the real hero. hey just wanted to smoke some milds but that racist store owner wanted him to pay. He just had his hands up and got shot you know.

I read this far:
article said:
George Zimmerman, who was acquitted in the 2012 shooting death of unarmed teenager Trayvon Martin
Yeah, there's your fair description of what happened.

I figure the rest of the article is more of the same bullshit journalism.

George Zimmerman led a life of mental instability, coming to a boiling point when he shot and unarmed teen.

I hope he gets killed by a Syrian refugee.

George Zimmerman is a hero. Smoked that little thug good.

Except one never broke any laws and the other has a lifetime of being a toruble maker. So much so he failed the mental exam for a becoming a Florida police officer and then continued to be insane for years after that.

Zimmerman is a train wreck of a human being. Understandably it'd be hard for anyone to live a "normal" life after the fiasco that was his trial, but someone who's not a complete fuck-up probably could have found some way to manage. If anyone should just fade to Bolivian and mind their own business for the rest of their life, it's him. But not Zim; dude just can't keep his nose clean.

latest

Zimmerman is a train wreck of a human being. Understandably it'd be hard for anyone to live a "normal" life after the fiasco that was his trial, but someone who's not a complete fuck-up probably could have found some way to manage. If anyone should just fade to Bolivian and mind their own business for the rest of their life, it's him. But not Zim; dude just can't keep his nose clean.
Yep, it's readily apparent he isn't the brightest bulb in the box.

The article is still a dishonest personal attack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back