Law George Santos to be charged

So Santos was taking donor credit card number and running up phony charges and then depositing that into his personal bank account. Just shows the current state of the Family Values party that they won’t kick him out. Hell even 10 years ago they would have booted him.

Last edited:
if i ever caught george santos at a bar, i would ask him to recite his famous "I Have a Dream" speech.
I'd ask him why he is a lying bitch and whether he really thinks he doesn't deserve to be spit on everywhere he goes.

So Santos was taking donor credit card number and running up phony charges and then depositing that into his personal bank account. Just shows the current state of the Family Values party that they won’t kick him out. Hell even 10 years ago they would have booted him.

To be fair they cannot force him to resign, same as that idiot Democrat with the gold bars cannot be forced to resign. However Democrats at least called for his resignation. Republicans are all "well, we wont relinquish his seat because we need the majority, bot none of us like him"...power over integrity.

To be fair they cannot force him to resign, same as that idiot Democrat with the gold bars cannot be forced to resign. However Democrats at least called for his resignation. Republicans are all "well, we wont relinquish his seat because we need the majority, bot none of us like him"...power over integrity.

Power is everything.

Democrats really need to accept that.

Yet he won’t see a day in prison.

I think it's also because they don't want to have a hardline anti-corruption stance given their continued support for Trump. Amazingly, we've seen more Republicans than Democrats supporting that POS Menendez, and I think that's the reason.

I think it's also because they don't want to have a hardline anti-corruption stance given their continued support for Trump. Amazingly, we've seen more Republicans than Democrats supporting that POS Menendez, and I think that's the reason.

Subcultures who substantiate their social hierarchies through lies and fraud can never hold others accountable. This also goes for many establishment corporate Dems. You cant be loudly outspoken against corruption if you're engaged in your own.

With yesterdays new charges he needs to be booted out. Every day he remains just shows how in disarray the Republican party is.

Build the wall!!

- Are you sure?
paolla-oliveira-2.jpg

paolla-oliveira-propaganda-praia-1024x854.jpg

Absolutely, and to attack the amount of actual cheating that goes on in the name of it. Like what North Carolina just did with voting rights.
But if you accept that power is everything you end up being able to justify what the republicans did in North Carolina

Back