• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social George Floyd statue unveiled at Newark City Hall in New Jersey weighs 700 pounds

I dont see why having a criminal record would disqualify a statue for him
Ah Queen B so your ok with a guy who was hitting a pregnant woman then?
I doubt you will respond to that one.

Last edited:
But how will we remember history if no statue?????????

Ah Queen B so your ok with a guy was hitting a pregnant woman then? i doubt you will respond back to that one.
and if he ended world hunger after? An incident where he paid the price for it doesnt disqualify you, and think it does is inherently racist as more African Americans are brought up in a more difficult upbrining.

and if he ended world hunger after? An incident where he paid the price for it doesnt disqualify you, and think it does is inherently racist as more African Americans are brought up in a more difficult upbrining.
So your ok with people with a past criminal record having statues of them?

think it does is inherently racist as more African Americans are brought up in a more difficult upbrining
I know there are honest and hard working African Americans who are trying to make a living.

I dont see why having a criminal record would disqualify a statue for him
Since your ok with some who had a criminal record having a statue.

Why should then statutes such as Columbus be brought down then? if you have no issue with a Floyd statue or who had a criminal record? "as example"

Did the cop do wrong? yes but why are the far left making Floyd a martyr?

Since your ok with some who had a criminal record having a statue.

Why should then statutes such as Columbus be brought down then? if you have no issue with a Floyd statue or who had a criminal record?
Does that make a difference?
Did Columbus atone for his crimes? What was Columbus legacy?

George Floyd's legacy was being murdered that reflects the lives of millions of African Americans.

My prediction is that some asshole will vandalize the statue, and the incident will be used as a way to get the masses even more outraged at nothing that is actually meaningful.

My prediction is that some asshole will vandalize the statue, and the incident will be used as a way to get the masses even more outraged at nothing that is actually meaningful.
Nobody got outraged when some likely racist destroyed the Breonna statue in Kentucky, although outrage was warranted

More proof that leftists are retards. Keep worshiping criminals.

More proof that leftists are retards. Keep worshiping criminals.
They really are. Between this and the push for softer on crime in big cities is only going to result in more crime.

Tearing statutes like Columbus or such similar ones and while spray painting on US Veterans but a city puts a statue like this?

Trying him into a martyr is wrong.

You know that Columbus was a genocidal piece of shit, right?

That he publicly maimed children to force natives into submission?

I wish someone would find the woman he robbed at gunpoint, and get her to tell her story of how big of a piece of shit this guy was. Unfortunately, I only see YouTube being the only way that story gets out, and YouTube's algorithm definitely ain't gonna allow that.
So the woke mob can appear at her door step threatening her if she told the truth about that man?

No, I got it, I just can't believe you're making this comparison.

So I guess this is you doubling down?
So that means your ok with honored with a statue dispute his criminal record? i get you on Columbus.

Since a few years America has been running a national competition of who can act the most retarded of them all.
A lot of acts around George Floyd have been very successful and this one is no different.
Brilliant!

Can’t wait to visit it next year. Hopefully George Floyd elementary will be built by then too.

Back