Rumored Geoff Neal says he just quit server job to trane UFC full time

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
When you finally save up enough money to trane UFC full time.

ABEE6A1A-5AA4-4CF8-9FEE-F25E91173C53.jpeg
KindTalkativeAfricanelephant-size_restricted.gif

OddballUniqueBlowfish-size_restricted.gif

MIke perry going to get knocked out next weekend. Mark my words!

Been in the UFC for nearly two years and still had a job outside of the cage. Insane how getting your ass kicked for a living pays peanuts unless you're at the very top.

Hopefully him and Perry get FOTN

The UFC should make it so all their young prospects get paid enough to trane full time.

The UFC should make it so all their young prospects get paid enough to trane full time.

They currently get paid in Reebok coupons

RxAqz4s.jpg

In all seriousness though, they get paid about $2,500 to trane UFC through Reebok sponsor money. If you’re lucky enough to get 3 fights in a year and not get injured or cut, you might even bring home $7,500/year to feed your family while the UFC keeps the profits.

Servers will be served KO punches by professionals. Go back to serving.

he's better off fixing HVAC equipment for trane

he's better off fixing HVAC equipment for trane
Yeah, I wouldn't work for Trane and have a serving job at the same time. Definitely gotta dedicate yourself to Trane.

How is Mike Perrys nose healed already? One of the worst ones Ive seen!

Geoff finally getting some traction in the forums. I like it. Have mentioned him before in prospect discussions so I guess I was already on board the *trane*. All aboard! LOL

Tranes, aluminatis and Tetris shots.

Been in the UFC for nearly two years and still had a job outside of the cage. Insane how getting your ass kicked for a living pays peanuts unless you're at the very top.

Hopefully him and Perry get FOTN
Everybody has to start somewhere, not everyone gets 80k-100k for being relatively new in MMA. Conor started at 8k/8k for his first fight in the UFC. Fighters just need to perform and set there selves apart from the rest.

I used to trane Pride and some WEC. I currently only trane UFC and Bellator.

How is Mike Perrys nose healed already? One of the worst ones Ive seen!
Neal gonna give that nose a lot of trouble. i predict it will be a problem before the first round is even over.

Back