Rumored Geoff Neal says he just quit server job to trane UFC full time

Been in the UFC for nearly two years and still had a job outside of the cage. Insane how getting your ass kicked for a living pays peanuts unless you're at the very top.

Hopefully him and Perry get FOTN

This is why the heavier divisions are weak. Why go into MMA when you can go into the NFL and make more just being on the practice squad.

Been in the UFC for nearly two years and still had a job outside of the cage. Insane how getting your ass kicked for a living pays peanuts unless you're at the very top.

Man's just financially sound, he was trying to make all he could but now the intial return has come and its time to go all in

more reason to fear Geoff.
this boy is future champ

So how does one TRANE UFC?

thumb.aspx

Start with this then move into octagon pizza, have to start with the basics first.

pepp.png

If you didnt have enough pepp for a 3 way UFC PIZZA BY DEVOUR® has you covered

Once you get a handle on that I'd suggest getting a reebok fight kit of your favorite fighter, I'd reccomend an anderson Aldo, giblert Melendez, or Jacare "Ronaldo" Souza

lMTyESB.png

Screen-Shot-2015-06-30-at-1.01.21-PM.png

Last edited:
Damn, the fact that there are people here who think "trane" is a typo makes me feel old haha.

Geoff Neal is 4Real this don't bode well for Mike Perry at all the man quit his job it's all business now. This is not a good fight for Mike he stomps around too much predictable with footwork makes him easy to bait.

Finally!

I believe he is the future champ and the one that will beat Usman. He needs to work on his defense vs power counterstrikers and hasn't been tested by the super high wrestlers yet(his TDD has looked great so far though), so this I think will finally bring his game to the next level that he needs.

He's gonna make mince meat of Perry, he is simply better everywhere and Perry willing to stand and bang vs a superior technical striker is always the end of him.

Perry must hate his nose

Imagine quitting your job just to get KOd by Platinum Mike Perry.

Good for him. He's got very solid hands, hope this brotha goes places.

They currently get paid in Reebok coupons

RxAqz4s.jpg

In all seriousness though, they get paid about $2,500 to trane UFC through Reebok sponsor money. If you’re lucky enough to get 3 fights in a year and not get injured or cut, you might even bring home $7,500/year to feed your family while the UFC keeps the profits.
7500 before taxes...

Should have kept or pick the server job over UFC

Or you could just quit your job, go on welfare, play video games all day when you're not training, and mooch off your significant other who works full time.

Heh, oh man, do I ever get this reference.

SyChQfM.gif

hell even at the very top it’s a bit of a joke. You have boxers getting paid guaranteed eight figures for main eventing cards that couldn’t conceivably sell jack squat yet UFC cards that generate an order of magnitude more revenue have fighters making comparative peanuts.

Back