General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2019

The doctor stopped it between round 2 and 3. Too many blows for Jordan. Torres looked more tired after round 2 despite being up 20-18. Kind of a weird stoppage even with these guys debuting.

Jordan should have shot TDs early and often. Torres is pretty bad off his back. Bad fight IQ by Jordan sadly.

BJ Penn getting knocked out cold by random dudes in bar fights now. Really sad.

I'm waiting for someone to do that thing where they update BJ Penn's record on Wikipedia and add this as a open weight bout with a result of a round 1 KO loss at 0:10 and list his opponent as "Shirtless Hawaiian".

Matt brown coming out of retirement to fight the very shot saunders lol.

I'm waiting for someone to do that thing where they update BJ Penn's record on Wikipedia and add this as a open weight bout with a result of a round 1 KO loss at 0:10 and list his opponent as "Shirtless Hawaiian".
ubBb5yF.jpg

Matt brown coming out of retirement to fight the very shot saunders lol.
Brown never really retired, was going to but then did so well against Sanchez he decided not to and got booked against Condit. Blew his ACL before that could happen though.

Gonna be interesting to see what odds we get on him over a guy like Saunders.

Brown never really retired, was going to but then did so well against Sanchez he decided not to and got booked against Condit. Blew his ACL before that could happen though.

Gonna be interesting to see what odds we get on him over a guy like Saunders.
1.36 is my guess

LFA 74 Weigh-in, card live on AXS TV tonight:

This is a pretty solid LFA card. Are you seeing lines anywhere? I'm capping pre-odds and having some trouble honestly.

I hit Vanderaa in the LFA main event tonight. Vanderaa is pretty well rounded while Fereira is tall and powerful but sloppy, with bad fight IQ and got DQed for repeated back of the head shots last fight even after being warned by the referee.

LFA 74 Risk $200.00

Jared Vanderaa (+148) vs Renan Fereira $200.00 for $296.00

Thoughts on Demian maia +195 against Askren?

For once he actually got the better stand but Askren propably gonna lay n pray to a decision.

1.5u on Glismann -116 over Craig White in Cage Warriors

Bet365 has livebet and its on fightpass now if anyone's feeling degen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back