General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2019

am i being blind or am i just not seeing the body kick they are talking about that cannetti threw?

I agree the line looks a little wide, but i'd only want to bet it very small, like 0.25u

Campbell McLaren, owner of Combate Americas, and one of the founders of the original UFC, is 100%, in my opinion, paying Nick Kalikas to release odds for Combate Americas and make a dedicated betting podcast for it. Smart man!:

0.5u Cannetti +350
0.25u Ruquet +350
0.33u Godinez +170

Few Combate plays to make the show a bit more interesting.

SI has Cannetti at +355 still for Canadians who want free money...

Combate Americas 42 Risk $400.00

Joey Ruquet (+375) vs Gustavo Lopez $100.00 for $375.00

Bruno Cannetti (+375) vs Andres Quintana $100.00 for $375.00
Bruno Cannetti (+375) vs Andres Quintana $100.00 for $375.00

Lupita Godinez (+160) vs Felisha Magallan $100.00 for $160.00

Adding credence to my theory about Campbell McLaren being behind Nick Kalikas releasing the betting odds- first few minutes into the broadcast, Campbell McLaren on location cageside in Lake Tahoe, NV is telling Max Bretos and Julianna Pena in the studio about how excited he is because Caesars in Las Vegas has odds for Combate and the Argentinian faithful are betting big on their countrymen Bruno Cannetti. As am I.

And Max Bretos is talking odds for this prelim WMMA fight. That is not a coincidence.

Lupita with the dog cash

Thx @PolarBearPaulVarelans

Felt like lupita could’ve done what she did at the end of the fight earlier

She wasn’t letting her hands go

Rd 2 was close. Could’ve went either way

Fuck Herb Dean for that half-hearted waving off of the fight which should have been a KO, not going to a decision. Right girl won anyway, but that was bullshit.

Fuck Herb Dean for that half-hearted waving off of the fight which should have been a KO, not going to a decision. Right girl won anyway, but that was bullshit.
Herb hasn't been the same since that askren fight.

Lupita with the dog cash

Thx @PolarBearPaulVarelans

Felt like lupita could’ve done what she did at the end of the fight earlier

She wasn’t letting her hands go

Rd 2 was close. Could’ve went either way

Haha, this is the first fight in a while I've bet on that I didn't watch live, and it was a nice +3.4u cash. (Put 2u on Lupita at +170)

What really surprised me is that after I and a few others (possibly including the several people I messaged on here) bet Lupita down to +150, she inexplicably rose back up to +170.

Look, I get being wary of very low-level WMMA, the reason I only put 2u down on Lupita, but who the FUCK was playing heavy juice on Felisha Magallan, who should rightfully be 0-2 as a pro right now? (She lost her debut to Katherine Roy and got a gift from the judges)

Back