General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss going to UK events. I'm going to go to UFC London in March for sure even if I have to go on my own. Just hope it's not a completely horrible card.

Im not mad on the live experience. No lb too means im defo not going!

Okay...Tito/Sonnen o2.5 at -190.

Aside from maybe either guy catching a guillotine, how does this one not go to the cards? Does anyone else think this price is cheap? I see this going the distance probably 70% of the time at a minimum.

I agree, I like this one as well. 1.57 at Unibet.

Okay...Tito/Sonnen o2.5 at -190.

Aside from maybe either guy catching a guillotine, how does this one not go to the cards? Does anyone else think this price is cheap? I see this going the distance probably 70% of the time at a minimum.

Tito giving up like last fight.

Dog or pass for me

I miss going to UK events. I'm going to go to UFC London in March for sure even if I have to go on my own. Just hope it's not a completely horrible card.

Hell of a trek from Cleveland, OH bud..

bricktop4.jpg

Looks like Tony vs Khabib isn't ever happening. Tony wants to be paid the same amount as Khabib and Dana said that's not an option. Lame, such a good fight.

Looks like Tony vs Khabib isn't ever happening. Tony wants to be paid the same amount as Khabib and Dana said that's not an option. Lame, such a good fight.

Man that just sucks. Not sure why the guy who's always ready to fight and has pulled out one time due to injury in his entire career can't get paid the same as the guy who basically took 2 years off and pulled out of multiple fights. I understand they have contracts, but they get reworked all the time based on the situation. Just fucking pay Tony a bit more and let's do it.

Tony has already said on The MMA Hour that he's not taking Khabib's money because he has a family too, lol.

Damn. I mean, I can respect that but this fight needs to happen.

A bit random, but Bet-At-Home (EU bookie) released the line for Joe Duffy vs Reza Madadi (UFN108):

Duffy -625
Madadi +350

prazeres versus burkman for ufc brazil lol. never thought i'd consider prazeres as parlay fodder.

A bit random, but Bet-At-Home (EU bookie) released the line for Joe Duffy vs Reza Madadi (UFN108):

Duffy -625
Madadi +350

give me a fucking break, duffy has suspect takedown defence. duffy should be -300.

prazeres versus burkman for ufc brazil lol. never thought i'd consider prazeres as parlay fodder.

I completely agree. Burkman looked awful last time and he is cutting back down to 155 which means he will gas after a round.

Last fight added to UFC 208 is......

Jacare vs Boetsch

Can't believe i'm going to this shit event. Can't believe my dad has to be one of these old guys who didn't wanna listen to my reasoning for waiting to purchase tix cause the prices will DEF be dropping closer to the show. Just smh all around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back