General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think it will be a pickem on the feet? Boetch is powerful, but not a good striker at all. Jacare is better and has the athletisim to match.
When did Jacare become a good striker?

He's not that good, but Boetch is god awful at range. If they clinch up, and Boetch hits Jacare with a good shot, that's his best chance. That said, Jacares chin has always been rock solid.

jacare's line is gonna be juiced to the tits, boetsch KO will be a must(for a small amount). he looked much improved physically lately, but he'll still probably get finished.

Very curious to see where the lines end up for Masvidal/Cowboy, Assuncao/Sterling, Glover/Cannonier and Santos/Marshman. Some good leans for me

I'm liking a potential mas/cannonier/marshman treble. mas will surely be the dog, i assume glover/cannon will be relatively close, with glover a slight fav? and no idea what the marshman/santos line will be.

Last edited:
jacare's line is gonna be juiced to the tits, boetsch KO will be a must. he looked much improved physically lately, but he'll still probably get finished.

I'm liking a potential mas/cannonier/marshman treble. mas will surely be the dog, i assume glover/cannon will be relatively close, with glover a slight fav? and no idea what the marshman/santos line will be.
Glover will be at least -200 imo. Prob worse

Glover will be at least -200 imo. Prob worse

cannonier tko/ko for sure then if so. you could be right, I had it in my head the rumble fight was only a few months ago, I'm glad glover took a decent amount of time of after the rumble fight but you gotta wonder about his chin after that. and cannonier hit's very hard. glover sub line might be worth it too. idk yet for sure.

cannonier tko/ko for sure then if so. you could be right, I had it in my head the rumble fight was only a few months ago, I'm glad glover took a decent amount of time of after the rumble fight but you gotta wonder about his chin after that. and cannonier hit's very hard. glover sub line might be worth it too. idk yet for sure.

Will absolutely be something to keep an eye out for.

He's not a good striker but he's super athletic and closes distance fast throwing while he does. It's hard to prepare for, and he's become really good at transitioning from that to his takedown game. But Boetch has some mad strength so it's possible he stuff any TD's (he's gonna have to).

The more I think about it, the more u1.5 or even u1.0 sounds good...

Rumble has all the value even though it's probably Jones. I like Ferg at +400. Jacare +600 for sure. Aldo I guess since I think it's him and Max and then everyone else and I think that fight is a pick 'em. Dillashaw is the biggest no brainer on this whole thing maybe at +350. MM seems like he has value because the only way he doesn't have the belt is if he moves up and vacates. JDS +600 has value. Maia +300 because I'm not sure anyone is capable of stopping what he does anymore at WW.

I see value in Rumble, TJ and possibly Wonderboy. I reckon TJ is the best bet out of all of them.

all i have to say is: some of you are dreaming on some of these potential price points you've been discussing. i can say no more...

It has to be tony. Tony posted this yesterday

Tempted to hit Tony +145

Please let me get that line on 5d. I'm just gonna assume there's no chance they make it a 3 rounder. I'll be on Tony at + odds and then probably be on the over 3.5 or whatever as well.

I could see myself getting insanely carried away with not Khabib itd and Tony no SC too. Might be one of those fights where I get a little reckless LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back