General MMA Discussion & Future Lines - January, 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys if you are involved in the UFC Pick Em group don't forget to make your picks. About 1/3 of the people didn't make any picks for last event.

question: I want to open a new account for UFC betting - what is recommended taking into consideration LB, bonuses, and juicy lines etc.

considering Unibet and BET365

Yeah I botched that. Made picks the day after the first event and never went back to re-do them after I watched tape and placed bets. I guess the only one I would've changed was Nash to Li as I ended up pretty heavy on Li, but picked Nash Dec for the Pick em'. Also didn't get to choose De Lima vs Kimball as the fight wasn't yet announced when I made my picks and liked De Lima by stoppage...oh well will have to remember for future events!

I have a question for everyone here:

Rank these outcomes in what you believe are most likely to least likely of happening:

Khabib itd
Khabib dec
Ferg itd
Ferg dec

I think 5d is out of their gourd, wondering how everyone else sees this.

Rank these outcomes in what you believe are most likely to least likely of happening:

Khabib itd
Khabib dec
Ferg itd
Ferg dec

IMO:

Ferg ITD
Khabib DEC
Ferg DEC
Khabib ITD

Khabib itd
Khabib dec
Ferg itd
Ferg dec

Khab dec
Tony dec
Tony itd
Khabib itd

Khab dec
Tony dec
Tony itd
Khabib itd

I'd flip Tony itd and Tony de probably but otherwise agree. 5d has Khabib itd as the second MOST likely outcome, and only slightly behind Khabib dec. NOT Khabib itd is -265. That's just insane value imo. I bet it straight and put it in 2 open parlays. I just checked and I didn't move the line at all (my unit size isn't giant or anything so not surprised, a coupl hundred bucks isn't gonna do much). I'm tempted to do even more though...

I'd flip Tony itd and Tony de probably but otherwise agree. 5d has Khabib itd as the second MOST likely outcome, and only slightly behind Khabib dec. NOT Khabib itd is -265. That's just insane value imo. I bet it straight and put it in 2 open parlays. I just checked and I didn't move the line at all (my unit size isn't giant or anything so not surprised, a coupl hundred bucks isn't gonna do much). I'm tempted to do even more though...

is it insane value though? I agree it is the least likely scenario but percentage wise where do you put it?

15-25% tops that Khabib stops Ferg. At BEST I'd cap it -400 for NOT Khabib itd. Probably -500 or worse. If I'm breaking it down:

Khabib dec 35%
Ferg itd 30%
Ferg dec 20%
Khabib itd 15%

Rashad Evans vs Daniel Kelly being targeted for 209

... why tho lol

Khabib itd
Khabib dec
Ferg itd
Ferg dec

Ferg ITD
Khabib DEC/Ferg DEC
Khabib ITD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back