General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

There is likely more value on FGTD because bettors are going to see O'Neil has finished her last three opponents, but there is absolutely value on Modafferi at +300.

I think you are misguided on O'Neil lacking athleticism because from my vantage point that is her best trait. She does though appear to have below average power for a WFLW which is not conducive to long-term success when you also have non-existent striking defense.

Modafferi's lack of offense will be what holds her back more than anything in this type of fight because O'Neil is all offense even if there is not much behind it. You are right though to question how O'Neils MMA game will holdup against higher level competition.

Good points, yeah I think ONeil has impressive cardio and offensive pressure, but she just doesn't have that dynamic explosiveness that I think of when calling someone athletic and she doesn't seem very strong-she was getting handled by Procopio in the clinch.

This is a complete wikicap but I've had a play on Mateusz Rajewski at 3.0 on FEN this weekend. He hasn't fought MMA for years but he has been active in both boxing and kickboxing recently, he was never finished in his MMA career which says to me he at least has an idea of what he's doing with MMA as a whole to go with what should be good stand up. The guy who's a big favourite is 4-2, has only beaten cans and lost to a 1-0 guy about 6 months ago.

Was anyone able to find Mike Diamond’s most recent fight?

I paid 1.80 for the ticket so might as well try a hedge bet so to say although I can still lose the hedge bet

im gonna put 10$ on the fav to win which will be the 5

and then 4 10c super boxes

last leg p3 at laurel I need the 1 to win 373.80 since its a pretty decent payout I also kinda hedged which really isnt a hedge bet because I can still lose every bet

2,3,7,8////3////1----Pick 3
1,2,5////3////3,4,6----Pick 3
2,5////3,8////5,7-----Pick 3

2674 super box
1257 super box

Back