General MMA Discussion & Future Lines- 2020

So, where are we capping Oliviera vs Porier? I feel like I slight lean Olives due to ground game but it’s super close. Can see myself just picking which ever guy opens as the dog

Nunes x Gane seems like a great parlay at 1.50.Nunes only chance of not winning is DQ and I give Lewis a 5% to land a lucky punch as against Volkov

Hammered Pena-nunez over 1.5 +140 +170

Cap it at evens, pena is tough and should survive 1.5 rounds half of the time.

Hammered Pena-nunez over 1.5 +140 +170

Cap it at evens, pena is tough and should survive 1.5 rounds half of the time.
meh Nunes wins 95% of her fights in the 1st round....

Anyone on fanduel for mma betting?

bol has been pretty late with props and fanduel seems to be setting the openers

considering making an account with them

Edit: of course I can’t make an account with them being in Maryland

$500 on vettori x 2.1 vs Costa, I have lost complete faith in Costa....

Vetori is going to give him the exact fight he wants. Human punching bag for Costa to tee off on

Hmm. I feel like Vettori will try to wrestle and nullify Costa's power.

Hmm. I feel like Vettori will try to wrestle and nullify Costa's power.
Yeah... can't imagine how gassed costa with his big muscles will be in a 5 round fight when vettori forces lots of wrestling exchanges, also costa is going to punch himself out on top of that if he thinks he can bulldoze vettori. Pretty surprised vettori is dog odds tbh.

Remember this is a 5 round fight, definitely favors Vettori imo. I imagine Costa is gonna gas out bad the longer this goes, Vettori has a great chin.

Remember this is a 5 round fight, definitely favors Vettori imo. I imagine Costa is gonna gas out bad the longer this goes, Vettori has a great chin.

Costa isn't a head hunter, he works the body pretty well. It's an interesting matchup for sure.

The matchup aside, isn't there a stat that says guys perform pretty horribly coming off a title fight loss?

I don't know how much to put into that, but could at least be something to consider for Vettori.

The matchup aside, isn't there a stat that says guys perform pretty horribly coming off a title fight loss?

I don't know how much to put into that, but could at least be something to consider for Vettori.
Both of them are coming off of title fights so that cancels each other out.

Back