General discussion forum blows.

Hound

Brown Belt
Reaction score
It needs a shampoo and conditioner section.

Hair care is an important issue for many sherdoggers and deserves it`s own discussion area.

I hope Art Santore gets off his fat butt and pays attention to my constructive suggestions instead of calling me names and ganging up on me with his Sith disciple MMA Trainer.

Let`s get something positive done here for a change.

die.gif

MMA Trainer please don't hold anything back and say what you really feel.

JIMPAZEE thanks for your kind words. You and me are brothers in the fight against Art Santore and MMA TRainer`s tyranny.

Originally posted by Hound
JIMPAZEE thanks for your kind words. You and me are brothers in the fight against Art Santore and MMA TRainer`s tyranny.

greenc~1.gif

I haven't heard anything concrete about my suggestion yet. This is unacceptable. Do not send underlings like MMA trainer to harass me Sherdog people but rather address the merits of my suggestion.

Some of us here have a lot to say about our folicles and would like to share tips on perms and comb-overs with our fellows,

Especially us hairy primates. I need some grooming tips.

JIMPANZEE you have FUR not HAIR. No amount of Halsa or Head n Shoulders could cleanse your hirsuteness.

it's a tribble from star trek having what looks like a baby cow.got it from a seach engine of trouble with tribbles pic. figuered it looks a lot like a hair wig.

bout time you joined the human race jim. welcome back buddie.

Back