Gemma Protein Isolate Powder from True protein?

vedic,

i read the two threads that entropy was in. despite being a bit foolish at points, entropy did make a lot of valid points about possible negative side effects of soy. i believe that if i used solely soy protein for the rest of my grappling and lifting career, i may see some sort of side effects. i believe that consuming a 50/50 mix of soy and rice protein until what i bought is gone should be alright. think so?

so basically there's no problem with Gemma aside from it's bad mixabliity? I just bought some from trueprotein and it's on it's way...

I've been using it for 6+ months and it's fine.

tasted like absolute crap in the beginning and made me want to puke cause i was putting something so strange and gross in my body (i was drinking it pure and banana flavoured).

but now i don't mind it at all (80/20 with milk protein isolate, dutch fudge or something flavour)

I got some with a deal they were doing if you buy over $50 or whatever it was you got a free lb. I liked it alot with choc flavor. It was thick and If i ever need a very cheap protein source I dont see why I wouldnt buy it. I mean the amino profile is pretty freakin good so it aint so bad, but in the back of my mind I still feel like I need whey...

I think this thread has convinced me to get a gemma blend next time I need to stock up on cheap protein.

Back