• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Gegard Mousasi released from PFL/Bellator

Helwani said in another segment (outside the Mousasi interview) that Bellator re-signed Mousasi to a new contract at the 11th hour while the sale to PFL was going down.

Pretty dirty to sign a deal like that when you know you aren't the ones who are going to be paying him. I don't blame PFL for being upset with it, clearly Mousasi's stock is down after his last two losses.

Helwani said in another segment (outside the Mousasi interview) that Bellator re-signed Mousasi to a new contract at the 11th hour while the sale to PFL was going down.

Pretty dirty to sign a deal like that when you know you aren't the ones who are going to be paying him. I don't blame PFL for being upset with it, clearly Mousasi's stock is down after his last two losses.
Almost every business looks over the books and sees what they are agreeing to take on. Either the PFL is inept or they are lying.

Ariel has become a PFL ass kisser…. As well with his new favorite person, Turki from SA. …. Davis is a clown … PFL since their beginnings have been a dirty business with 0 credibility … in 2024 they are still in court with the WSOF original ownership group …

Yah I'm not buying that story

PFL is bushleague. Douglas Lima and Larissa Pacheco have no fight in sight. Ngannou will never fight there. They are very butthurt about Kayla.

What is clear to me is that they have little money for expensive fighters.

PFL is bushleague. Douglas Lima and Larissa Pacheco have no fight in sight. Ngannou will never fight there. They are very butthurt about Kayla.

What is clear to me is that they have little money for expensive fighters.
Don Davis keeps calling on Sadhis to make it happen (give millions) for Ngannou vs Jon Jones??????

Screenshot 2024-05-24 8.46.35 AM.png

Lima is screwed too but Cyborg should be ok she will do Pacheco eventually then what, guess boxing.

Gegard Mousasi has lots of money coming from UFC lawsuit which helped give him confidence to speak up, But him and Cyborg are still not on good terms with UFC maybe they can try again UFC after all did put Wanderlei Silva in their Hall Of Fame even though Dana said never. Cyborg in UFC can fight Kayla :), Lima should also go out in the UFC. Pay them Dana.

I dont blame PFL for being pissed but then why hold him up and not fight him? Could have released him right away instead of dragging it up and only drop him when he complains on Ariels show and threatens to sue though not really sure what he can sue over. These contracts give the orgs the right to cut you but holding him up and this coming out makes them look bad.

Damn, he's never getting close to that payday he wants now. Maybe ONE or Rizin will get close to it, but UFC won't take him at his age and with his history with them. By the time he finds an offer and gets a fight he'll be 39/40, shame.

Anyone think he would fight Perry at BKFC?

7Vwo.gif

Had to make space for the Francis Ngannou contract

I dont blame PFL for being pissed but then why hold him up and not fight him? Could have released him right away instead of dragging it up and only drop him when he complains on Ariels show and threatens to sue though not really sure what he can sue over. These contracts give the orgs the right to cut you but holding him up and this coming out makes them look bad.

All they had to do was give him one fight by the sounds of it and they could have avoided what's turning into an absolute PR disaster.

Don Davis keeps calling on Sadhis to make it happen (give millions) for Ngannou vs Jon Jones??????

View attachment 1044800

Lima is screwed too but Cyborg should be ok she will do Pacheco eventually then what, guess boxing.

Gegard Mousasi has lots of money coming from UFC lawsuit which helped give him confidence to speak up, But him and Cyborg are still not on good terms with UFC maybe they can try again UFC after all did put Wanderlei Silva in their Hall Of Fame even though Dana said never. Cyborg in UFC can fight Kayla :), Lima should also go out in the UFC. Pay them Dana.
We're talking about the same guy who challenged Cyborg (over social media) to accept a 4 million dollar super-fight deal between her and Kayla. Coming right off the heels of her loss to Pacheco.<lmao>

He's such a buffoon.

And this is the org that's supposed to pay Ngannou to fight someone? Mousasi should go back to Japan except Rizin hates foreigners now and is ran by Japanese nationalists who won't pay him what he's worth. Hopefully One signs him and gives him some fun legacy fights like Akiyama

And this is the org that's supposed to pay Ngannou to fight someone? Mousasi should go back to Japan except Rizin hates foreigners now and is ran by Japanese nationalists who won't pay him what he's worth. Hopefully One signs him and gives him some fun legacy fights like Akiyama
ONE barely even does MMA anymore lol

Back