• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Gegard says PFL is the worst promotion he's ever worked for.

Should Gegard Mousasi resign with the UFC ?

• Total voters
Very few MW's beat him. If he hasn't declined I wouldn't be shocked to see him beat DDP/Strickland/Izzy,

I was glad he fucked off before Whittaker had to fight him, I didn't like that match up for him. If he came over you'd think the winner of Rob v Khamzat is a good first fight back, both options would have a banger I reckon.

Mousasi's days as a top guy are done. If he got signed to the UFC now he'd probably be fed to up and comers.

I would absolutely watch if Gegard came back to the UFC.

But I don't think that will happen. I imagine someone else with offer him more money and he's always seemed to be in it for the cash.

But maybe he feels like he has something to prove. I don't think he would be going on a title run at his age but he could certainly have some fun fights

Was gonna say they might think he’s way too older to re sign him again but he’s a year older then MVP

Well someone better sign him in mma. Retiring at 49 wins would be tragic.

The moose is loose, he would probably take a pay cut for UFC at this point.

Moose is one of my top 10 favorite fighters. Would love to see him back in the UFC with the right matchups, or sign with Rizin or One or something I guess

Only for a rematch with Teh Chris.

Moose vs Platty LFG!!!

<bringit>

Moose vs American Grizzly Bo Nickal ting be lit fam Bo eats him alive I tink 🗣️📠❓

But PFL is the future! They will destroy the UFC with high fighter fees. They will go to Africa and make a lot of money there!
giphy.gif

It makes sense...was one of those fights back around 15 years ago that would have been big on the world scene. Like a fight we should have received and never did. The talented European reps for unique Japanese orgs. I like it.

15 years ago Mamed was getting gifted a decision vs Tabera, then losing to Santiago and drawing with Sakurai.

It was exactly a decade ago when this fight would have been huge worldwide.

The problem is that if Mousasi return in the UFC, his delusional nuthuggers will be back on the board too. I swear that Mousasi's fans are the most delusional in the MMA community. Sometimes I was even wondering if it wasn't just a meme (for those who were saying that Mousasi could beat any MMA fighter in the world).
Look at the comments above, easily one of the most delusional fan bases

Back