• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Gegard says PFL is the worst promotion he's ever worked for.

Should Gegard Mousasi resign with the UFC ?

• Total voters
The UFC would be offering him way less than they were paying him before considering he's coming off two losses now.

I wouldn't mind him against Mamed Khalidov in KSW, that's a bit of a dream match imo
It makes sense...was one of those fights back around 15 years ago that would have been big on the world scene. Like a fight we should have received and never did. The talented European reps for unique Japanese orgs. I like it.

Lol you guys are nuts with all these "yes" votes. <lmao> Why would the UFC be interested in a nearly 39 year old fighter coming off 2 losses?

Pretty doubtful that the UFC would show any interest in him at this point.

Lol you guys are nuts with all these "yes" votes. <lmao> Why would the UFC be interested in a nearly 39 year old fighter coming off 2 losses?

Pretty doubtful that the UFC would show any interest in him at this point.
Try treading the poll question again. If the question was what you think it is I would say no.

Ofcourse they should. He’s past his prime but he’s a name and that’s something that’s been lacking in the promotion since Covid

Hes 38, not that active and losing. Don't see this as his time to come back in all honesty. Maybe over to karate combat or bkfc something (I'm not knocking his career or him, his time is just up)
He’s a name. They just had the black beast headline a fight night. If you don’t think they would use moose to put over their new talent you are crazy

I don't think Strickland has what it takes to beat Mousasi either, and who says Jiri would beat Mousasi for sure?

Never mind, maybe he can still contend for the title in either division.

Eblen is top mw in the world and Fabian is pretty tricky out too.
The Mousasi delusion is still strong. Yikes.

Back